wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Been an awesome day so far since bringing him home, wicked happy. Everywhere I seem to go he follows me which i am def ok with. He is wicked spoiled, tons of toys we bought for him and also we bought him a new hoodie and also rain coat. His things are everywhere like kids on xmas morning hahaha. He has done good with going the bathroom outside , only one accident, but has gone outside about four times. Best one was he went poop and pee outside after eating which was awesome. So far loving every second of it but wait and see how the overnight goes

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What to expect overnight, loads of whining and crying. Don't give in and bring him to your bed.... that is unless you plan on making that his permanent sleeping spot!

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
What to expect overnight, loads of whining and crying. Don't give in and bring him to your bed.... that is unless you plan on making that his permanent sleeping spot!

not going to bring him into the bed...now the gf on the other hand i am worried about...hopefully i can put him in his crate and he will be ok...he is sleeping all over the place and seems to be ok so far with little to no whining...we will see what happens when we are not around the tv and everything is off

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Just a suggestion for you. When you put him in his crate and go to bed, you could put his crate right next to your bed. That way if he whines or wakes up in the night, you can talk to him and reassure him that he's not alone. I've had good luck with this when I've brought home new puppies. After a few nights they get over being in the dark and they're used to their own bed (the crate), so you can move the crate to another room.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Yay you got your puppy. Can't wait for all the pics.

I honestly don't know how anyone can sleep without their bully. Well besides snoring or farting but I guess I am lucky Bear isn't doing that yet. I would be a mess. lol

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
[MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION] congrats he is a handsome bully and I know you are having a blast. They are amazing and it's incredible how quickly they become a part of the family! I missed his name, what is it?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], where were you 9 years ago. lol
[MENTION=925]wfd38383[/MENTION], are you worried your GF will get in the bed? LOL or will she give in? If she does make her change the sheets every night.

I am looking forward to more pictures.

Last edited:
OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] maybe a little of both but don't tell my gf hahahaha.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.