agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
As I write this diesel is chewing another one of my daughters bras. The tears are rolling down my face, he's like an old woman chewing gum.....
It's his weird fetish , he's always done it.
I have 4 daughters, it's going to cost me in the long run :w00t:

Anyone got a bully with a fetish ???

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Geez, I'd not be laughing if Lola was chewing up my under things, I pay good money for those little things! Lola does have some weird habits, she really likes her paws rubbed in between her toes. Gets her back legs really going fast.

sent from my droid mini

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Bocephus is obsessed with arm pits, for some reason he will go right for them on anyone he meets. It's socially awkward when he greets someone new and starts jumping for their arm pits. If they kneel down to pet him he will force his face into a pit and start licking.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Bocephus is obsessed with arm pits, for some reason he will go right for them on anyone he meets. It's socially awkward when he greets someone new and starts jumping for their arm pits. If they kneel down to pet him he will force his face into a pit and start licking.

hahaha owww god that would be hilarious to see! Bifi goes for crooks behind the knee and elbows. that gets him excited and indeed it is a fetish. he would even position and or prepare the arm or leg for the "deed".

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
Dually likes toes, which just grosses me out!! He will sit and lick away!

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Tucker loves to lick my eyelids! If I am asleep, he gets up near my face and goes to town !:slurp:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Blossom is our licker, she will lick the skin off you. She especially loves feet, which tickles, and she loves your legs, especially if you've just had a shower and smell like soap, or she goes really crazy if you have cream on your legs or arms. She loves smelly things, soap, shampoo, perfume, and cleaners. Dozer he's our sock muncher, he will swallow them as fast as he can even right in front of us, so we can't take it away from him. He's swallowed socks 4 times, and somehow managed to either throw them up, or poop them out.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
hahaha owww god that would be hilarious to see! Bifi goes for crooks behind the knee and elbows. that gets him excited and indeed it is a fetish. he would even position and or prepare the arm or leg for the "deed".
Oh yes, Bocephus will start the air humping if he gets his face fully planted in an arm pit! Weirdo! The college kid who takes care of the lawn (dirt lot) thinks it is hilarious.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea is a face licker. If she gets the chance you better sit still for at peast 10 minutes.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
As I write this diesel is chewing another one of my daughters bras. The tears are rolling down my face, he's like an old woman chewing gum.....
It's his weird fetish , he's always done it.
I have 4 daughters, it's going to cost me in the long run :w00t:

Anyone got a bully with a fetish ???

Bazza used to do the same thing, he seems to have grown out of it (or I put them in a more secure place LOL) I was so upset one day when he chewed my expensive and not so old sports bra !! :yell:

He loves licking behind peoples knees especially when they are nice sweaty. My boys friends that come over don't know what to think of him !

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
as i read the posts here ... am i the only one that thinks bulldogs are weird (well in a funny way ofcourse!)? LOL these are some really heavy fetish...toe and feet licking, cleavage, armpits, crooks behind the knees and elbows LOL. good stuff!

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Lol. Bulldogs are dirty !!!!!! 🙈🙈🙈

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
I'm just sitting here laughing so hard at all of these!! 😂😂😂 I'm kind of wishing that Rigs had something funny like these! Lol. His only thing is mulch. He will go straight for the mulch outside. I try to block him and he does these fake out moves to try and get past me. He does what I call "drive bys". He will race by without even stopping and get a mouthful. So I have to sit there and pull it all out of his mouth. Silly boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.