do you have boots for your baby???

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I saw a Lab outside with boots on his feet..and well, if a Lab can wear boots in Buffalo, I'm thinking that it wouldn't be too uncool for my boy to wear them so he can go for some walks and still look like a "chick magnet" :luv:

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
perhaps I should have "these boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you." blasting on the iPod ;)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
We do actually, they were my in law's lab's boots for when they go duck hunting but she HATED them so we have them now. Samson walks like a total weirdo when I have put them on. I think Chester would look so cute in boots!

Ann Farley Hamilton

Jul 21, 2010
Brookline, NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Hamilton's Irish Mack we call him Mack and Blossom
I tried with Mack and he ran into the woods to poop like he always does, (that's another subject he will not poop if anyone can see him) and when he came back out no boots. I found them and tried again he either sits down or tries and tries till he gets them off, so I gave up and bought Mashers Secret. This is what they put on sled dogs paws to protect them it works like boots without the boots.

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
LOL..that is so funny [MENTION=897]Ann Farley Hamilton[/MENTION] my shih tzu is the SAME way. He must poop in private!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
I got boots for Mugsey, my 3rd Bulldog, way back in the '90s. It took me about 1/2 hour to get the 4 of them on and it took him just a few minutes to get all 4 off!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Nope, we live in the desert. However, in the summer, when you can fry eggs on the pavement, they might not be a bad idea.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We tried some on Gracie at the store..... she couldn't walk... LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online