agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I take diesel out 2 / 3 times a day every day. He wee s everywhere but he won't do a no2 until he gets home...., it's like he likes to give me a wee prezi.
Why oh why. Lol

Is he the only one ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hmmm… that's strange!!! Maybe he feels more comfortable on his own turf… LOL Bella was the opposite, she would ALWAYS GO as soon as we left home… I was like REALLY?!! LOL

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
My boxer was like that. I have several friends that way as well. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Jimmy how long do you take her out for, when she goes out? The reason I'm asking is I have two EB's siblings, one male and one female, and they are totally the opposite in almost everything they do. When I take Bulldozer out, he will poop almost immediately every time, and then will do his pee second, he's usually done both duties within 5 minutes, and very close to home. His sister Blossom will pee as soon as she goes outside, but pooping is another matter. She typically takes 15 to 20 minutes before she will poop, she has to find what I call her sniffy spot, and she will walk in circles, sniff, walk around, repeat, many times the only way she will poop is if we walk her down the road, she tends to poop better when she goes for a little walk. It's frustrating sometimes, especially when you're trying to leave for work, or due to go somewhere, or when it's very cold outside or wet, and you have to wait for her to go poop, it can make you late if you don't take the extra time she needs. If she doesn't go, and you take her back inside, then she will poop, so we always have to make sure we leave enough time for her to poop, and give her the time to find her sweet spot. Lol. As long as we allow 15 to 20 minutes, and walk her, she will eventually poop, and we haven't had any accidents in the house.

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Hi Jimmy how long do you take her out for, when she goes out? The reason I'm asking is I have two EB's siblings, one male and one female, and they are totally the opposite in almost everything they do. When I take Bulldozer out, he will poop almost immediately every time, and then will do his pee second, he's usually done both duties within 5 minutes, and very close to home. His sister Blossom will pee as soon as she goes outside, but pooping is another matter. She typically takes 15 to 20 minutes before she will poop, she has to find what I call her sniffy spot, and she will walk in circles, sniff, walk around, repeat, many times the only way she will poop is if we walk her down the road, she tends to poop better when she goes for a little walk. It's frustrating sometimes, especially when you're trying to leave for work, or due to go somewhere, or when it's very cold outside or wet, and you have to wait for her to go poop, it can make you late if you don't take the extra time she needs. If she doesn't go, and you take her back inside, then she will poop, so we always have to make sure we leave enough time for her to poop, and give her the time to find her sweet spot. Lol. As long as we allow 15 to 20 minutes, and walk her, she will eventually poop, and we haven't had any accidents in the house.

Hi ya
He is fully house trained. My walks vary depending on the heat / weather.
Roughly 30 minS.
I think he's playing mind games lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Meeko is exactly the same I think he just likes his own privacy lol!! we can take him out for a hour or so long wander or a quick walk but he will come home go straight to the back door ask to go out then poop then!! I was curious if it was normal so glad you asked !! xx

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
My Bocephus is very odd with his potty routine. If there is absolutely anything going on outside or a car parked on the street that is not normally there, he will not go. I have to look out the windows before I take him out to make sure the neighbors aren't out otherwise he seems almost afraid to go poop. He'll just run back to the door and within moments he's crying to go back out. I don't know how to get him over this fear but I'm hoping it's just a puppy stage.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.