Nylon bone

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
Hi. Want to see if anyone's bully got hive after chewing on a chicken flavored nylon bone. Is is possible to even get hive from that?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, yes it's possible to get hives from almost anything. Hives are a symptom of an allergy, and both people and dogs can have allergies to almost anything. A lot of bullies are allergic or sensitive to chicken, so it is possible that your bully is allergic to the chicken flavouring on the bone.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Yes it is possible to be allergic to almost anything, I only buy the plain ones for Ftse.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
As someone else stated --- they can be allergic to anything... they plastic, the chicken flavor, etc, etc

OP
beckylu00

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
Thank u all.im trying to finger out what the heck is going on with him.I feed him blue buffalo "freedom" and I also make his food. I boil chicken grand it.and I boil sweet potato, carrots, peas, and blueberries. Oil and enzyme and probiotics.he dose fine.its just all of a sudden when I gave him a new chew toy and before bed time I noticed hives. Thanks again.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions