Welll... aren't I a meanie!!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Not only did I take the tree skirt away from my boy >.< But it's been in the 50's the past two days..and all Chester's snow has melted.. there is NONE for him to eat anymore :down: My poor deprived baby bully :*(

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
LOL!!!! You are sooooo mean! Tell him not too worry, there will be more snow in no time.... (and I am truly sorry about that.....)

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Bad Bulldog Mama :p
I'm sure where you are there
will be more in no time.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Poor Chester! Although I don't think you win the award for mean bully mama of the year yet.
I'm sure Gracie thinks that would be me.....dragging her to Ohio....She won't eat, or go potty. And has had very little water. This afternoon we took her to meet almost 50 people all at the same time. She did fine with that as long as one of us stayed close to her the whole time.

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Poor Chester! Although I don't think you win the award for mean bully mama of the year yet.
I'm sure Gracie thinks that would be me.....dragging her to Ohio....She won't eat, or go potty. And has had very little water. This afternoon we took her to meet almost 50 people all at the same time. She did fine with that as long as one of us stayed close to her the whole time.

Oh my..you took the Princess away from her castle???? :eek: That would be worse than me taking away the tree skirt.. yup.. MUCH worse!! :lol:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
bad bad bully momma. its bad enough to take his tree skirt away, but to melt the snow. shame on you :angry:

Most Reactions