chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Ok I have good news!!!!

My friends husband has a friend who doesn't have any kids. Since few months he was thinking of getting a dog. He is getting out of the navy, has an amazing house on 3 acers. When my friends husband talked to him about Layla , not even knowing he was thinking of getting a dog, he immediately said he wants to meet her!! Layla loved him and he fell in love with her right away.
With this said, Layla will be going to love with him next week because he is pet sitting a dog now and he wants to five her 100% when she moves in with him. He is aware of her "problems". He has been reading about bulldogs since he found out about Layla, watching training videos for 7h on Sunday !!! I will be sending him this way so he can get help from all of you guys!!! He never had a bully before and I was not so sure at first but he is 100% on board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ok I have good news!!!!

My friends husband has a friend who doesn't have any kids. Since few months he was thinking of getting a dog. He is getting out of the navy, has an amazing house on 3 acers. When my friends husband talked to him about Layla , not even knowing he was thinking of getting a dog, he immediately said he wants to meet her!! Layla loved him and he fell in love with her right away.
With this said, Layla will be going to love with him next week because he is pet sitting a dog now and he wants to five her 100% when she moves in with him. He is aware of her "problems". He has been reading about bulldogs since he found out about Layla, watching training videos for 7h on Sunday !!! I will be sending him this way so he can get help from all of you guys!!! He never had a bully before and I was not so sure at first but he is 100% on board.

WOW. That is fantastic--- timing is everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Was sad at first when i first read that you're looking for another home for Layla but then read the latest update and I'm very much relieved that she's going to a home with a guy who's doing his homework before getting her plus a huge yard to play in. Hope it all works out for Layla and her new home, the poor girl has been through alot already. Thank you for giving us updates.

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Thank you all. It's been a roller coster with her!!! I do think she needs a quiet house as my friend has 4 kids and she is not used to it. My neighbor has a daughter but she as well was never there and she is a little older and not a 3 year old toddler. This guy here is doing his homework and after telling him about her accidents at the house and growling and being sooo stubborn and needing her cherry eye surgery corrected, he is still wanting her. He also picked out her new name!!!!! So I am sure this will work out!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Thank you all. It's been a roller coster with her!!! I do think she needs a quiet house as my friend has 4 kids and she is not used to it. My neighbor has a daughter but she as well was never there and she is a little older and not a 3 year old toddler. This guy here is doing his homework and after telling him about her accidents at the house and growling and being sooo stubborn and needing her cherry eye surgery corrected, he is still wanting her. He also picked out her new name!!!!! So I am sure this will work out!

Seems like Layla has truly found a daddy she can call her own! So very happy!!! Great job!!!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Yeah!!!! I'm so glad - I hope she has a wonderful life with him

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
She is soooo pretty and going to be so much happier yea !!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so glad to be reading this, and happy for Layla. I hope this home works out for her, so she doesn't have to be Rehomed again. She's been through so much already, it sounds like her new home will be food for her, lots of land to run, and a home with just an adult who can spend the time with her and teach her.

AmandaH12

Jun 16, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mac
So sad. I hope Layla finds a good home.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.