Some people are devil!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Yes, please keep us updated on her happily ever after!!! I'm so happy

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
You guys are awesome! And Layla is awesome. She is blooming!!! She actually did amazing at her new home and wait for it.... She actually played like a puppy all morning with my friends boxer!!! She never did that here ( my dogs are just too lazy I guess). My friend send me a video of her playing with toys and her dog. She also made her self comfortable on the couch with my friends 5 year old son and his daddy!!! I am sooo happy!! I will post pics later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
You guys are awesome! And Layla is awesome. She is blooming!!! She actually did amazing at her new home and wait for it.... She actually played like a puppy all morning with my friends boxer!!! She never did that here ( my dogs are just too lazy I guess). My friend send me a video of her playing with toys and her dog. She also made her self comfortable on the couch with my friends 5 year old son and his daddy!!! I am sooo happy!! I will post pics later!

That's awesome news! post the video too! sooooo happy for her!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
That is such terrific news!!! I am so happy for her and so grateful that you got her away from that horrid man

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Update on Layla:

My friend said she did 180 at her house. She is blooming!!! She is acting like a puppy , playing with dogs and toys. She loves her new doggy bed and snuggles in the couch!

I went to my neighbor today to get her kennel, food and dog food. The kennel was an inch full of hair. Her dog food went straight to the dog shelter ( it was alpo ) and this was her food bowl!!!

6abety2a.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Update on Layla:

My friend said she did 180 at her house. She is blooming!!! She is acting like a puppy , playing with dogs and toys. She loves her new doggy bed and snuggles in the couch!

I went to my neighbor today to get her kennel, food and dog food. The kennel was an inch full of hair. Her dog food went straight to the dog shelter ( it was alpo ) and this was her food bowl!!!

6abety2a.jpg

YEAH!!! Go Layla!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Your neighbor is an a$$hole, I have made no secret about that.
this precious girl is loving life and you are an angel for saving her

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
I haven't been on here for few days. School is out and we are just so busy. But I have an update on Layla:

Layla is an amazing, she turned 180 since she is with my friend. She plays with her dogs like a little puppy. She loves to cuttle. And is stubborn as a bulldog should be. With this said there are few problems like potty training. She won't go pee outside. She pees where ever, the couch, the floor, the rug, the bed, her kennel. I think because she was left alone for all day she never learned how to go pee outside. So we are working on it.
Also I was told she growled at my friends toddler while the toddler brought a buster seat inside the house from the garage. I am not sure what it was or why. Knowing bulldogs and Layla I am thinking she just got scared of the buster seat and growled at that and not the daughter. However my daughter then told me Layla growled at her as well when she was trying to pull her on the leash to go outside when she was watching her while living at my dumb neighbor. Once again , for me it's just something what Layla did not wanted to do and probably was scared or nervous living in that house and being neglected. I really never saw that site of her at all and knowing bulldogs and their temper she did not mean anything wrong.
My friend used to have a boxer what she adopted from a boxer rescue. She fell I. Love with this dog so bad. After 6 month,she started acting oddly and bit her neighbors son not once but twice from nowhere!!! And then she started going after other kids. They had to put her down .... Long story short, my friends husband is now pushing that Layla needs a different home because of the growling. 1) he is scared that she might bite and it will be their child and 2) they live on an army base and if something happeneds they will make Layla to be put down.

With this said, I need a new home for Layla. I can not take her. Min have three myself. I am so torn but I just can't. To that we are leaving in two weeks for our vacation.
I need somebody who knows and understand bullies. I can not put her with somebody who has no idea because she is so bully stubborn!!!

Please help me !!!
We live in Georgia!

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
my6aduhy.jpg
ze8yvyga.jpg

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I haven't been on here for few days. School is out and we are just so busy. But I have an update on Layla:

Layla is an amazing, she turned 180 since she is with my friend. She plays with her dogs like a little puppy. She loves to cuttle. And is stubborn as a bulldog should be. With this said there are few problems like potty training. She won't go pee outside. She pees where ever, the couch, the floor, the rug, the bed, her kennel. I think because she was left alone for all day she never learned how to go pee outside. So we are working on it.
Also I was told she growled at my friends toddler while the toddler brought a buster seat inside the house from the garage. I am not sure what it was or why. Knowing bulldogs and Layla I am thinking she just got scared of the buster seat and growled at that and not the daughter. However my daughter then told me Layla growled at her as well when she was trying to pull her on the leash to go outside when she was watching her while living at my dumb neighbor. Once again , for me it's just something what Layla did not wanted to do and probably was scared or nervous living in that house and being neglected. I really never saw that site of her at all and knowing bulldogs and their temper she did not mean anything wrong.
My friend used to have a boxer what she adopted from a boxer rescue. She fell I. Love with this dog so bad. After 6 month,she started acting oddly and bit her neighbors son not once but twice from nowhere!!! And then she started going after other kids. They had to put her down .... Long story short, my friends husband is now pushing that Layla needs a different home because of the growling. 1) he is scared that she might bite and it will be their child and 2) they live on an army base and if something happeneds they will make Layla to be put down.

With this said, I need a new home for Layla. I can not take her. Min have three myself. I am so torn but I just can't. To that we are leaving in two weeks for our vacation.
I need somebody who knows and understand bullies. I can not put her with somebody who has no idea because she is so bully stubborn!!!

Please help me !!!
We live in Georgia!

Can a new thread be started so we can find this sweet girl a new home?????? I'm so sad your friend's home is not working out. I'd take her in a second if I was closer. I'm sure if we can get a lot of eyes on this message, then she will find someone fast.

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Yes where should I post the new one so it can be seen right away? I am upset that it doesn't work as well . I feel so sorry for this girl! I so think she needs a person who understand bullies and knows how to deal with them

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes where should I post the new one so it can be seen right away? I am upset that it doesn't work as well . I feel so sorry for this girl! I so think she needs a person who understand bullies and knows how to deal with them

I think if you post it under General Bulldog Talk with a tag of "urgent" everyone will see it. Explain that it is the girl you rescued from you neighbor and that you know this dog personally. If the moderators want it somewhere else, they'll move it.
I think if you title it some like "Bulldog in GA that I saved needs a new home ASAP" something like that you'll get a lot of response.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think if you post it under General Bulldog Talk with a tag of "urgent" everyone will see it. Explain that it is the girl you rescued from you neighbor and that you know this dog personally. If the moderators want it somewhere else, they'll move it.
I think if you title it some like "Bulldog in GA that I saved needs a new home ASAP" something like that you'll get a lot of response.
I just wanted to check and see if everything was good with Layla??? I actually googled the driving distance :-). I'm hoping everything is good.

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)

This poor girl does not know how to adjust to living in a house that's so sad. I feel so bad for her. I think you should place her in a home that is just a couple no kids. She needs to be around adults as she probably has never had constant contact with kids and it can be a bit much for her. so sad was really hoping she found her home.

Sent from S4 (Mia)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.