Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ps. how do I add a video from my phone on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You will have to upload it to youtube first...then copy the "share" info on here.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
That is awesome news on Layla. I'm glad you were able to convince the idiot that she needs proper care. Hopefully he will think twice before getting another dog. :bravo:

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Wonderful news!!! I am so happy for Layla!!!! 😃 Just out of curiosity, how come you didn't keep her? She just looks so cute with your babies. 🐶 I hope she will be safe and as well taken care of with your friends as you have done for her! You saved her from someone that didn't care one bit about her. Thank you for all you did! She deserved so much more and you stepped up for her. ❤️ And Happy Belated Birthday Layla!! 🎉🎂👑🎊🎉

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Whew! So happy this ended well for Layla - I hope she's happy in her new home and will still get to visit you too. Way to go and thanks for not giving up and just turning a blind eye to her mistreatment. Sometimes it's so hard. Layla deserves this happy ending!

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Thank you all so much. She will have a great life from now on. I am so happy he finally gave in!!! I will for sure update everybody. She is still with me till tonight and then she will go to my friends house. Poor thing is not even really potty trained!!

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Wonderful news!!! I am so happy for Layla!!!! 😃 Just out of curiosity, how come you didn't keep her? She just looks so cute with your babies. 🐶 I hope she will be safe and as well taken care of with your friends as you have done for her! You saved her from someone that didn't care one bit about her. Thank you for all you did! She deserved so much more and you stepped up for her. ❤️ And Happy Belated Birthday Layla!! 🎉🎂👑🎊🎉

Back in December when he almost let me keep her I would have kept her. She is an amazing dog and to be honest she is one of those dogs you don't even know you have one. She doesn't bark, she just sleeps and wants some attention at night. She is now slowly coming out of her shell and plays here and there . However I rescued my Diesel back in February. He wasn't planed. We were not even looking at another dog but he just poped up and needed help. He needed his tail to be removed and we spend a lot if money on him. I have now three dogs ( two bullies and a boxer) an 15 year old Persian and an 8 year old cat with a loung problem. Financially I can not commit to Layla right now. I would really love to keep her but it would be too much. My friend who is taking her is one of my best friends and we so actually a lot together so I will see Layla all the time!!!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Really great news. Wonder how your idiot neighbor would react if he finds out we are celebrating Layla's release from him lol. But in the end he did the right thing so gotta give him that. Really happy for Layla. And to think your going to see her often too makes the deal much more sweeter :).

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Back in December when he almost let me keep her I would have kept her. She is an amazing dog and to be honest she is one of those dogs you don't even know you have one. She doesn't bark, she just sleeps and wants some attention at night. She is now slowly coming out of her shell and plays here and there . However I rescued my Diesel back in February. He wasn't planed. We were not even looking at another dog but he just poped up and needed help. He needed his tail to be removed and we spend a lot if money on him. I have now three dogs ( two bullies and a boxer) an 15 year old Persian and an 8 year old cat with a loung problem. Financially I can not commit to Layla right now. I would really love to keep her but it would be too much. My friend who is taking her is one of my best friends and we so actually a lot together so I will see Layla all the time!!!

I hope you know how much you are doing for her! I've followed this story from start so I am soooo happy to hear a happy ending!! 😊

Poohusmc

Apr 26, 2014
Quantico VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willie G, Winston (RIP)
That is so awesome.. She will have a great life :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH I am so happy she is away from that a$$ hat!!!!!!

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
u9e2e4e6.jpg

Layla going to her new home!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
u9e2e4e6.jpg

How awesome!!! Good luck Layla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
u9e2e4e6.jpg

Yay! Have fun getting lots of lovin's sweet girl!!! Please make sure you keep us updated and post pictures of her! ❤️

Bo'sMamaGirl

Aug 22, 2012
Nothern KY
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bocephus
I'm so happy she's safe. I'm so happy she's going to get the love she deserves!!!

Members online

No members online now.