chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
That is the point tho...he leaves for the weekend and calls AFTERWARDS.
Anyone could steal the dog from the backyard at anytime, like...a real thief
that finds out and uses her for backyard breeding. What if chaygirl & family
were out of town when he called, guess this bully would die back there. I'm
done being tortured by this story. If you cant take the dog, call the authorities
and report it...there are laws.

He doesn't leave her outside now. It was time she was outside all the time and my daughter would go and try to play with her. Now she is mostly inside and I go there everyday to let her out since my daughter said she can't and won't do it anymore as Layla is just so miserable. Belive me I want to do what is best for her and just take her away from this situation but the problem is , his father is the boss of my husband. This is where it's so tricky.
However I am working on it. And I hope he will give her up to me very soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
ChayGirl,

Is she still with you??? I sure hope so. This story is just tugging at my heart. I hope he never comes back for her.

He called Sunday afternoon if we were home so he could send his daughter to get her. It was 90f outside and we were at the lake , thank god! She would not have made it home ( 8min walk) in that heat. Hubby dropped her off Sunday night at his house. Monday I went to hubby's work and he came to me saying "did Layla had fun?" .. I said of course she did!! He then said "ok cool, thanks" and left. Ugh!!!

I went to see her after that and today he is off so I didn't go. I however have a plan in works . Just have to wait for that right time.

I do hate that she is there. Belive me. This is why I am not giving up !

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Prayers for a successful plan to save Layla! She deserves to live in a happy home with someone who truly cares and loves her.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Oh i cant stand him either and dont even know him, poor baby

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
He called Sunday afternoon if we were home so he could send his daughter to get her. It was 90f outside and we were at the lake , thank god! She would not have made it home ( 8min walk) in that heat. Hubby dropped her off Sunday night at his house. Monday I went to hubby's work and he came to me saying "did Layla had fun?" .. I said of course she did!! He then said "ok cool, thanks" and left. Ugh!!!

I went to see her after that and today he is off so I didn't go. I however have a plan in works . Just have to wait for that right time.

I do hate that she is there. Belive me. This is why I am not giving up !

YEAH for a plan!!!! if there is anything I can do for you please let me know

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Put a plan together.....Maybe find someone else that would take her ( I'm sure he may think it was you) ... Delete this thread and SAVE that poor baby!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
There is nothing really new :(. He is keeping her home right now and I go there now every day to take her out. However she is not moving. Still behind the couch. I am bringing her to me again tomorrow to bathe her and give her some loving. I told hubby to ask him how much he wants for her ( thought I can maybe buy her from him if this had to be) but she hasn't answered .

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
There is nothing really new :(. He is keeping her home right now and I go there now every day to take her out. However she is not moving. Still behind the couch. I am bringing her to me again tomorrow to bathe her and give her some loving. I told hubby to ask him how much he wants for her ( thought I can maybe buy her from him if this had to be) but she hasn't answered .

What an a$$. You are the best thing that has ever happened to that baby

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

:( so hope he gives in

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
:(:(:( have the urge to strangle your neighbor! poor little girl. hope he be smart about it and just give her to you or sell her to you.

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
UPDATE::::

I have him convinced to sell me Layla! I told him my friend would love to have her! He asked me what is fair to ask for her! The problem is I am broke right now and my friend was really not expecting him to say yes and would have to save for something like this. She just found a boxer running around her neighborhood. Could not find the owners, found out that dog is heartworm positive so a lot of money went into that dog. I am having a yard sale this weekend and I am willing to give him all the money from it but what do I tell him what is fair price? I am so sacred he will back out!!!

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
6aba7e9a.jpg

Here she is at the glass waiting to come in. I have her since yesterday . He hasn't called me about her till just now ( 8pm next day!!! )

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh I am soooooo happy!!!!!! I don't know what a good price would be, I know a lot of adoption fees are around $300 here. He obviously doesn't love the dog, now he wants to make money for her.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.