chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
I finally texted it at 8 pm saying I had his dog and he caled back asking if I can keep her over night as he is leaving town. Min don't know but when I leave town I try to find somebody for my dog before I leave!!!!!
With this said, she is staying here tonight and probably all day tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Perfect opportunity!!! Lots of kids, craziness & chaos...Oh No!!!
Someone left the door OPEN and she was gone...NOWHERE to
be found! Oh my gosh, what a tragic accident and you are just
beside yourself!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That poor baby girl, I feel so sorry for her, but at least she has you to give her a little love every once in awhile. I wish he would come to his senses and let you keep her.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Thank goodness she has you to look after her. So heartbreaking that shes scared in her her own home. And again i agree with @Texas Carol :yes::D. I do believe he wouldn't even mind if shes reported missing.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I finally texted it at 8 pm saying I had his dog and he caled back asking if I can keep her over night as he is leaving town. Min don't know but when I leave town I try to find somebody for my dog before I leave!!!!!
With this said, she is staying here tonight and probably all day tomorrow!

I sure hope he lets her stay permanently!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I finally texted it at 8 pm saying I had his dog and he called back asking if I can keep her over night as he is leaving town. Min don't know but when I leave town I try to find somebody for my dog before I leave!!!!!
With this said, she is staying here tonight and probably all day tomorrow! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Carol's idea... find her a new home and tell him she got out of the yard

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Breaks my heart. You could probably take her away from him in a civil court or the small claims court manner. You have evidence this man can't provide proper pet care. I hope t works out in your favor.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I've been following this story, and it just breaks my heart, no it actually makes me angry. This man sounds like the most selfish irresponsible man I've ever heard of. Why would he ever want a dog in the first place when he's never home, can't provide even basic care for her, and just leaves her tied up alone for hours in the heat. That is so wrong on so many levels, and should be criminal. I wish someone would just drive by and steal her from the yard and either keep her, or find her a loving home. I like the way Carol thinks, and others, but I also don't want you getting in trouble with the law, if you steal her and then rehome her to someone else, he may get angry that his dog is gone, and call the police, and then you would be the first person they would contact and ask questions. I really hope he comes to his senses, or finds a heart and conscience in his selfish body and let's her go.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I'm so glad she's with you this weekend. The more I know about this guy the angrier I get. He left town without even checking where his dog is? Uggggghhhhh some people are just complete idiots!

Ladylowery2005

Jan 6, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Major Payne
Look who is at my house and smiling!!!!!!!
u5ybaqaz.jpg

She is not a fan of my Diesel as he is trying to hump her ( he isn't fix yet, we just got his tail removed and want to wait a little to put him through another surgery) . But I know he will stop after she tells him to back off.
But she doesn't mind my bully Roxy or boxer Xena and she for sure ignores cats!!!!

I am so glad you have her even if just for a bit. She is so beautiful. Bless her heart she knows who loves her!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I've been following this story, and it just breaks my heart, no it actually makes me angry. This man sounds like the most selfish irresponsible man I've ever heard of. Why would he ever want a dog in the first place when he's never home, can't provide even basic care for her, and just leaves her tied up alone for hours in the heat. That is so wrong onto many levels, and should be criminal. I wish someone would just drive by and steal her from the yard and either keep her, or find her a loving home. I like the way Carol thinks, and others, but I also don't want you getting in trouble with the law, if you steal her and then redone her to someone else, he may get angry that his dog is gone, and call the police, and then you would be the first person they would contact and ask questions. I really hope he comes to his senses, or finds a heart and conscience in his selfish body and let's her go.

That is the point tho...he leaves for the weekend and calls AFTERWARDS.
Anyone could steal the dog from the backyard at anytime, like...a real thief
that finds out and uses her for backyard breeding. What if chaygirl & family
were out of town when he called, guess this bully would die back there. I'm
done being tortured by this story. If you cant take the dog, call the authorities
and report it...there are laws.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Layla knows how much you Love Her, she feels Love and Protected when she is with you, My heart goes out to Layla, I Pray he gives her up to you, this Idiot does not deserve this Precious Dog.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Just reading this story, it is so heartbreaking for the poor girl, thank god you are keeping an eyeon her and giving her a break from that Neglectful owner and I could say alot more but I am too Angry ! :pissed::pissed::pissed:

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
ChayGirl,

Is she still with you??? I sure hope so. This story is just tugging at my heart. I hope he never comes back for her.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
ChayGirl,

Is she still with you??? I sure hope so. This story is just tugging at my heart. I hope he never comes back for her.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.