Some people are devil!

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
This is so sad, the guy doesn't deserve her. I own my own dog walking business and I have such a great collection of clients - every single one of them happens to be in the military or works in a hospital and no matter what in the drop of a hat if they are running late and or something occurred they contact me and say please go take them out or go sit with them. The Great Dane I care for has terrible separation anxiety and they paid for him to travel up to NJ with my husband, bentley and I over Christmas time cause they could not stand the thought of him being in a kennel and he does not fly well. ( super funny sight seeing the four of us climb out of my VW beetle)

has your husband tried talking to the guys father? Maybe explain it to him that he is being selfish and maybe being around the kids and you - plus the other bully she will be so much happier? Plus if he wanted he can always stop over and say hello- when ever he wanted? Even if the guy is a d-bag say what you have to so she can live the spoiled bully life.

Or maybe see if one of his neighbors will go over and say something? I've stopped my car on travels when I saw a bulldog chained outside with no water, shelter, and it was summer time and knocked on the door till someone answered- I can tell you something people do not like being yelled at by a random person lol

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Oh an PS- check your states law and county laws on dogs being chained outside too- I know here in VA that most of all the county's here have a no chain law- the fine is huge as well as keeping them locked outside

Ladylowery2005

Jan 6, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Major Payne
I don't know where you guys are but if she needs a home we would take her. Major is an only pup. Bless your heart that's a sticky situation. I had almost the same thing happen with a chihuahua. I stole her and it took them 3 days to realize what happened. They never did that again! Here's our Major.
a6ejybyj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Thank you all so much for the replays.
Right now he keeps her inside the house with no food or water for 14h as she will pee or poop ( well duh!! ). My daughter goes there around 3 or 4pm after school to let her out and play with her but she won't. You see the pictures!!! When she is at my house she just comes up to me in my lab and gives me kisses and hugs! It breaks my heart!. My husband tried talking to him and we had a Christmas party where all the managers were ( the boss too) and he got a phone call. I said out loud "it's probably your dog calling you she wants some food and water and she wants to come inside" ... Everybody heard that! He then said that he was thinking about giving her to me as he new that he could say hi to her . His dad then said it was great idea but then from one day to another he changed his mind.
We are in Georgia and the summers get hot. I always make sure she is not outside on the chain in that heat. However the laws here say , if she has shelter ( aka shade!! And water and food she can be there). You just can't chain the dog in a fenced in yard.
She is spayed and up to date on shots . Not sure about microship . Her cherry eye in her right eye will have to be probably corrected as it's coming back. She is on he most discussing food kibble and bits!! But other wise she is healthy.
The neighbors know about it and actually they asked if they could have her!!!! He is such a selfish d-bag!!!! He is one of those ppl where his whole 20's he screw up but because daddy has money and knows ppl he got away with stuff and got his daughter who actually doesn't live with him . She goes to is step moms house after school and stays with them till her picks her up. He now thinks because he "worked" his way up and has the money he can do whatever he wants to. But in real life ,he is miserable and lonely. He gets drunk every night and I do not have proof but I am 100% that he hits that dog!!!!

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
I don't know where you guys are but if she needs a home we would take her. Major is an only pup. Bless your heart that's a sticky situation. I had almost the same thing happen with a chihuahua. I stole her and it took them 3 days to realize what happened. They never did that again! Here's our Major.
a6ejybyj.jpg

Look at that face!!!! So cute!!!!!!

If I do that I have to have a plan. I have to do it somehow where I know he won't know it was me.

Ladylowery2005

Jan 6, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Major Payne
Thanks!! He's our buddy! Yeah. It would be tough. Maybe you can talk some sense into him. Too bad his vet wouldn't tell him she needed something expensive done and then maybe he would BEG you to rehome her for him. I mean I know cleaning Major EVERY SINGLE DAY is a pain in the backside but he is so worth it! I feel so sorry for her. I wish he would just wizen up.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
OMG what a colossal idiot your neighbor is. i would do what [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] said. steal her, hide her, find a proper home for her. i feel like chaining that guy and leave him no food and water till he wilts! what a cruel cruel man! the pictures broke my heart :*(.

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Look who is at my house and smiling!!!!!!!
u5ybaqaz.jpg

She is not a fan of my Diesel as he is trying to hump her ( he isn't fix yet, we just got his tail removed and want to wait a little to put him through another surgery) . But I know he will stop after she tells him to back off.
But she doesn't mind my bully Roxy or boxer Xena and she for sure ignores cats!!!!

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
2e3ymuja.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Look at that smile.... Sweet girl!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Doesn't she?? Look at the pic behind the couch, that was at his house! And those two last pics are at my house. My house is full right now with 5 kids ( the neighbors kids came over) and 4 dogs and she is loving it!!!

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Funny thing is I told my husband that I took Layla to my house around 3pm and he said that his coworker left work at 2pm!!! He hasn't been home to let her out !

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I say we set up a bully underground to save these poor babies when we can. She is feeling the love obviously at your house.

Most Reactions