Thread: Some people are devil!

Doggie Boutique Owner MissWaddles13's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pork Chop
    Likes (Received)

Default Some people are devil!

Breaks my heart. You could probably take her away from him in a civil court or the small claims court manner. You have evidence this man can't provide proper pet care. I hope t works out in your favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Some people are devil!

I've been following this story, and it just breaks my heart, no it actually makes me angry. This man sounds like the most selfish irresponsible man I've ever heard of. Why would he ever want a dog in the first place when he's never home, can't provide even basic care for her, and just leaves her tied up alone for hours in the heat. That is so wrong on so many levels, and should be criminal. I wish someone would just drive by and steal her from the yard and either keep her, or find her a loving home. I like the way Carol thinks, and others, but I also don't want you getting in trouble with the law, if you steal her and then rehome her to someone else, he may get angry that his dog is gone, and call the police, and then you would be the first person they would contact and ask questions. I really hope he comes to his senses, or finds a heart and conscience in his selfish body and let's her go.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
    Likes (Received)

I'm so glad she's with you this weekend. The more I know about this guy the angrier I get. He left town without even checking where his dog is? Uggggghhhhh some people are just complete idiots!
    My sunshine doesn’t come from the skies,
    It comes from the love in my dog’s eyes.

James Hond, My Sunshine

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Major Payne
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by chaygirl79 View Post
    Look who is at my house and smiling!!!!!!!

She is not a fan of my Diesel as he is trying to hump her ( he isn't fix yet, we just got his tail removed and want to wait a little to put him through another surgery) . But I know he will stop after she tells him to back off.
    But she doesn't mind my bully Roxy or boxer Xena and she for sure ignores cats!!!!

I am so glad you have her even if just for a bit. She is so beautiful. Bless her heart she knows who loves her!

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinggirl View Post
    I've been following this story, and it just breaks my heart, no it actually makes me angry. This man sounds like the most selfish irresponsible man I've ever heard of. Why would he ever want a dog in the first place when he's never home, can't provide even basic care for her, and just leaves her tied up alone for hours in the heat. That is so wrong onto many levels, and should be criminal. I wish someone would just drive by and steal her from the yard and either keep her, or find her a loving home. I like the way Carol thinks, and others, but I also don't want you getting in trouble with the law, if you steal her and then redone her to someone else, he may get angry that his dog is gone, and call the police, and then you would be the first person they would contact and ask questions. I really hope he comes to his senses, or finds a heart and conscience in his selfish body and let's her go.
    That is the point tho...he leaves for the weekend and calls AFTERWARDS.
    Anyone could steal the dog from the backyard at anytime, like...a real thief
    that finds out and uses her for backyard breeding. What if chaygirl & family
    were out of town when he called, guess this bully would die back there. I'm
    done being tortured by this story. If you cant take the dog, call the authorities
    and report it...there are laws.

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

Layla knows how much you Love Her, she feels Love and Protected when she is with you, My heart goes out to Layla, I Pray he gives her up to you, this Idiot does not deserve this Precious Dog.

Real Name
    Andrea
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bazza
    Likes (Received)

Just reading this story, it is so heartbreaking for the poor girl, thank god you are keeping an eyeon her and giving her a break from that Neglectful owner and I could say alot more but I am too Angry !
    I have found that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from the devoted companionship of a dog that you can get from no other source

Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
    Likes (Received)

ChayGirl,

Is she still with you??? I sure hope so. This story is just tugging at my heart. I hope he never comes back for her.

James Hond, My Sunshine

Real Name
    Kori
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

ChayGirl,

Is she still with you??? I sure hope so. This story is just tugging at my heart. I hope he never comes back for her.

James Hond, My Sunshine

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel and Roxy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    That is the point tho...he leaves for the weekend and calls AFTERWARDS.
    Anyone could steal the dog from the backyard at anytime, like...a real thief
    that finds out and uses her for backyard breeding. What if chaygirl & family
    were out of town when he called, guess this bully would die back there. I'm
    done being tortured by this story. If you cant take the dog, call the authorities
    and report it...there are laws.
    He doesn't leave her outside now. It was time she was outside all the time and my daughter would go and try to play with her. Now she is mostly inside and I go there everyday to let her out since my daughter said she can't and won't do it anymore as Layla is just so miserable. Belive me I want to do what is best for her and just take her away from this situation but the problem is , his father is the boss of my husband. This is where it's so tricky.
    However I am working on it. And I hope he will give her up to me very soon!

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel and Roxy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldozersma View Post
    ChayGirl,

He called Sunday afternoon if we were home so he could send his daughter to get her. It was 90f outside and we were at the lake , thank god! She would not have made it home ( 8min walk) in that heat. Hubby dropped her off Sunday night at his house. Monday I went to hubby's work and he came to me saying "did Layla had fun?" .. I said of course she did!! He then said "ok cool, thanks" and left. Ugh!!!

I went to see her after that and today he is off so I didn't go. I however have a plan in works . Just have to wait for that right time.

I do hate that she is there. Belive me. This is why I am not giving up !

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel Wentworth Sinclair & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Prayers for a successful plan to save Layla! She deserves to live in a happy home with someone who truly cares and loves her.

Cheerio mates!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Remove Ads