Some people are devil!

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
When we got Roxy 2 years ago, my husbands co worker fell in love with the bully breed. Since I was the one who found our breeder he asked me to find him a dog too. He said he did not want a puppy , he wanted one who was around a year old and potty trained. I had no problem with this, but my main concern was, what would happen to the dog while he is at work for 12-14h a day ( working in a car dealership). He promised me that his dog would go to his step moms house during the day who also watches his daughter ( he is single parent) .
I found him the perfect bully. She was 8 months old, sweet as could be. We all fell in love with her. After he got her , he saw that she had cherry eye in her both eyes. To that she got into her first heat. That's when I found out he actually didn't have anybody watching her. She would sit on a cable in the backyard without a fence, all in heat in dirty bed, rain or shine!!!!! I tried talking to him but "oh he loves her so much"...
Finally he got her fixed , after he thought she got pregnant, and got her cherry eyes fixed. But then was summer , heat up to 100f . He asked if my daughter could take her out after school and he would pay her (he lives one street away from us). The dog was locked up in the laundry room all day long and pee when let out of the room because she was scared to go outside!!! She did not want to go out back in the yard to be left there.
5egabyru.jpg

I would bring her to my house and wash her, give her attention and love. When he would come to get her back home she would hide like this behind my couch.
e6a2u4aj.jpg

This picture was taken today at his house. My daughter said she can't do this anymore longer. This dog is scared and won't go anywhere for her. She will sit and hide. So I went there today and it broke my heart!!!!!!

The worst part is , this been going on for almost two years. I almost had him give her to me at Christmas time. She stayed with is for few days while he was on vacation. She was such a different dog then. I told him I will keep her but I think I pushed once too much and he backed out!!!

What do I do???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Ps. how do I add a video from my phone on here?

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
That breaks my heart! She can not live outside! She needs love every day and you are the only one giving it to her. No wonder she hides when he comes. This is just so sad. If I was closer, I would take her in a heartbeat.
Would it help at all if your husband had a "man to man" with him?

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
That breaks my heart! She can not live outside! She needs love every day and you are the only one giving it to her. No wonder she hides when he comes. This is just so sad. If I was closer, I would take her in a heartbeat.
Would it help at all if your husband had a "man to man" with him?

I wish it would. But his dad is my husbands boss and he thinks he is something better then everybody. I must say I dislike him. I am just holding my mouth shut because of for who my husband works

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
I told him I will take her so any times. I even offered her staying here during the day while he is at work. I almost had her and I screwed up by pushing one more time.
I am so mad at myself to even finding her for him!!!! I feel like I owe her now to make it all better and get her out of there!!!!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Wow..what a difficult situation..the problem isn't finding someone to take the poor girl it's trying to get this guy to give her up. Makes you wonder why he even wants a bully in the first place of he's not home for 12-14 hours a day. If her really loved her he'd give her to you.

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Wow..what a difficult situation..the problem isn't finding someone to take the poor girl it's trying to get this guy to give her up. Makes you wonder why he even wants a bully in the first place of he's not home for 12-14 hours a day. If her really loved her he'd give her to you.

I know!!! Actually I was gonna keep her if he would have let me take her back in December but then I rescued Diesel so keeping Layla is not possible. However i know I could find her a home without problems. But how do I get him to let me take her??? It's so upsetting.
I am going to bring her here tomorrow so she can get some love and hugs. But it makes me so mad Everytime he comes to pick her up and she hides from him!!!

Susie

Jul 4, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Howie
Can you report him to the Humane Society anonymously?

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
What an *** this guy is. He doesn't deserve that poor baby. Please don't feel guilty, you acted out of love when you found her, it is in no way your fault he is a complete failure.
Just a thought, but do you think if you told him that she wasn't feeling well he would let her stay with you for a while? Maybe a " I would be happy to look after her since I know your schedule is hectic?" Maybe that would buy you some time. Obviously nothing serious, just a mild inconvenience to him having her there???
Man, in, this makes me so mad. These poor babies rely on us so much for love and affection.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This breaks my heart. :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I make no apologies for this...I would steal her from his back yard,
put her with a friend and find a home for her. I'll take her if you can
do this, will pay for ground transport to get her here.

Can't print what I think he deserves.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww poor baby, I agree if he loves her like he says he does, he should give her up. He is being selfish, by keeping her, she should be inside with family, and love, not outside on a chain, not in the heat, and not alone for 14 hours a day. It is not fair to any animal to live like this, but our bullies cannot tolerate heat, and being alone, they need to be close to people and be loved, they are very social dogs, and she must feel really sad all alone. I hope he comes to his senses, and lets her go, so she can have the life she deserves.

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
I agree with Carolyn. With summer coming you would hate to go to his house one day and see her tied up dead from heat. I live in California and its been 95 here. I would just take her and pretend like you didnt know anything about it. Take pictures of her tied up in back and take notes of the days and weather so if anything happens you were acting on her behalf. Poor thing lets get one thing straight he does not love her he loved the fact of having a dog everyone wants (most popular). Like I said I think it would hurt you more to find her dead as the heat rises. You are not to blame for his actions. He should be man enough to own up to his mistakes and give her to someone who can care for her and who has the time to invest in a dog. Please keep us posted I really want to know how this end for her.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Poor baby, it makes me so sad:*( I hope she somehow can find a new home where she's loved the way she deserves.

End of last year we got a puppie that was tied up in a back yard with now water, food or shade... a man who drove past that place posted about him on fb and when my husband offered to take him to the vet and care for him this awesome man just simply went in and took the dog away from that horrible place.

I'm so upset now, poor girl:( Just know what this is in no way your fault, you only had good intentions:assurred:

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I agree with Carolyn steal her away from this Horrible Idiot, do you think he is hitting her why she is so scared of him? Please save this Precious Soul, the heat would kill her. Let Carolyn have her, I would take her but I have 7 dogs.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.