JennieS

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Well her swelling went down this morning and less of a knot. I took her to the vet, he said it's an allergic reaction of some sort, kinda like a hot spot. He gave her a shot of cortisone, antibiotics and pill antibiotics. He said if it's still there in two weeks we will have to visit removing it. Thank goodness it's nothing more for now. Some random guy in the office waiting for his dog was nice enough to tell me it was a cancerous tumor...lol

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well her swelling went down this morning and less of a knot. I took her to the vet, he said it's an allergic reaction of some sort, kinda like a hot spot. He gave her a shot of cortisone, antibiotics and pill antibiotics. He said if it's still there in two weeks we will have to visit removing it. Thank goodness it's nothing more for now. Some random guy in the office waiting for his dog was nice enough to tell me it was a cancerous tumor...lol

What a jerk that guy is, talking out of his a**! That's good news its nothing serious, scary stuff. Hopefully she'll start feeling much better and you can relax, thanks for the update. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.