Puppy brother !

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
My boy is getting a Rottweiler brother in the next 30 mins yeah ! It is my not son in laws new fur baby hopefully this will be a new beginning and he and Sebastian will get closer , but even if not at least Sebastian gets a playmate :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Donna, that is good news, hopefully they get along, and maybe with the not son in law having a fur baby of his own, he might soften for Sebastian, and hopefully treat him better. Hoping this is a new beginning for all of you. Hugs and prayers for you guys. Please keeps posted

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That will be a good playmate for Sebastian, my daughter has a Rottweiler and Ftse just loves him but out of the two of them Ftse is the bossy one.

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
6e8unuby.jpg
epaqesa7.jpg
. Meet Ian isn't he just precious :) he is so tiny right now I can't let Sebastian close to him cause Sebastian is a bull in a china shop , but it won't be long and they will be the best of buddies :) and the not son in law was so sweet he bought a larger crate with a divider for both of them to sleep together ! I am so proud of him !!!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I hope having his own fur baby makes him much sweeter to your boy!!!!!

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Me too ! He actually has been nicer and not going out of his way to upset Sebastian soo I have hope :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a cutie pie.....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.