I had the idea of a jog.. Meeko had other ideas!

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Ok so a few weeks ago I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks and have been trying hard to loose the extra weight I put on in time for holiday next week. my skin baby has gone out with Daddy for an hour and I thought to myself great stuff I'll go for a jog and take meeko out for his walk at the same time kill 2 birds with one stone idea.

I suited up 2 pairs of thermal leggings 2 t shirts and a jumper to sweat it out (eww!!)
started walking at a quick pace then into a jog. as soon as I got to jog Meeko halted and led down refusing to run. I get him to walk again.. Into a jog he does the same thing. I attempted a few times and he was having none of it so that was my jog idea out of the window! we stuck to a quick step walk instead :facepalm: ... I dont think I'll be hearing from him until the morning now hes done in lol shame i cant say the same for myself! xx

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
So very sorry to hear about your miscarriage :(

Meeko is such a character! Lol so funny.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Wow really sorry to hear that. Hope your ok. You must be heart broken.
I ll message you later with some ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Sorry to hear about your loss. Brutus does the same thing. He will only go so far then he plops down and he is done.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Tasha, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Meeko does the same thing as my Dozer, he doesn't like to walk for more than 10 minutes, he will stop, lay down, and all four legs go out to the sides, he will also roll over and wait for a belly rub. He's too funny. He's lazybtomwalk, but if he's off leash at the park, he will run and play with his sister, and other dogs, and will play hard. I love your bullies name, I also have a Meeko, but she is my cat.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm sorry hear that. Bulldogs definitely have their own agenda, especially when it comes to exercise. :yes4:

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
LOL Monica that is exactly what Meeko was like laying down all spread out and rolling over. then as soon as he got to the courts where he goes off the leash to play fetch with his toy and train him to listen to commands - he was running around like a loonatic!!

aww thankyou all so much for your kind words xxx

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I like how Meeko thinks!!! I'm with him.... running/jogging = :barf:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.