Meatball and Blankets

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
After reading another thread today, I just needed to ask this. Meatball and blankets don't mix! Pees on any blanket he finds no matter where it's at. Anyone else have issues with their bully's and peeing on blankets? I actually removed them from crate, bed, couch etc!

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Diesels weakness is plastic shopping bags. I posted it before but the guy who lives across the road stopped. Put his shopping down to talk and dezi dog wee d all over his shopping
Lol 😳

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh yeah… Winston was notorious for this. We didn't put a towel or bed in his crate for months. God help us if we tried to change the bedding… LOL

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I don't have any experience with this myself, but I have read of many other members who have had the same experience, someone with experience will come along soon and offer some advice. We can't give our guys anything soft either, no blankets, towels, pillows, or stuffed toys, because they eat them. My male Dozer eats socks all the time, and has eaten a dish cloth. Thankfully he has been able to pass them each time by either throwing them up, or pooping them out.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
For some, it is something they never out grow or stop... and they will remain blanket/bedding - less in their crate.

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
YES!!! Diesel does it too!!!! Drives me nuts! He sleeps without a blanket or even a towel , just in the plastic in his kennel because he will pee on everything I put in there. He will be 4 years old and I just thought he was stubborn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
Our girl Leiah used to pee on any cushion/blanket/towel in her crate. Poor thing had to sleep on hard plastic. Vickie couldn't be left alone around stuffed toys; she ripped them beyond repair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions