New BABY!!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
A few of you might remember we lost our sweet bully girl Cassie not too long before Christmas. Hubby and I decided we couldn't live without a bully in the house so I contacted all the local breeders on the BCA list. One had a litter that was ready and told us to come over and see them. Who can resist a bully baby so we came home with Annabella! I'll be so glad to get a nights sleep and not clean up puppy messes and blood from her needle sharp teeth biting us while teething, but so glad to have her to help us not be so sad over losing Cassie.

Here's the little precious, she's 8 weeks old. 013.jpg036.jpg

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awww she is so sweet! Congratulations to you!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh wow ..... and to think that you could just bring her home with you .... NO WAITING ........... you were obviously meant to be together!!

I am so happy for you!!

OP
Angelgirl

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Thanks everyone! Kazzy, I think it was meant to be. We had to fill out forms and everything to get her, but I was so surprised to find a breeder that had some all ready to go. All the others said they wouldn't be breeding for awhile and we would have to wait till April or so.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I love the splash of black on her face. :heart: it.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
shes cute i love her face markings... looks like she has a black toe nail on every foot awwwww

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
oh .my. goodness. too adorable for words!! :luv: Cassie would be happy that you continue to share your love with a new baby!! :heart:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.