Registered Name???

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
How in the world do you come up with your AKC registered name for your bullie?? I've been trying to come up with Riggins since October! 😟

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How in the world do you come up with your AKC registered name for your bullie?? I've been trying to come up with Riggins since October! 

IT isn't an easy thing to do!! I always thought it's funny with some of the names people come up with, Busters breeder's lines all have the name Tequila associated with them. :ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Our breeder required the kennel name in front of anything we selected , but the rest is all Chicago Cub players that my b/f wanted...

so Banks full name is "Larlyn's Ferguson Santo Banks'

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
yeah mine has funny ones too. It's the breedline of "phillys finest" and also "poppas" and "rockabullz" hahah

- - - Updated - - -

i guess the rockabullz one fits Jovi since she was named after bon jovi :sarcastic:

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Our breeder required the kennel name in front of anything we selected , but the rest is all Chicago Cub players that my b/f wanted...

so Banks full name is "Larlyn's Ferguson Santo Banks'

How does the breeder require the kennel name in front? I'm just trying to do Rigs AKC paperwork and it says on it the the new owner (meaning me) has full naming rights.

That is a super cute name!! I'm having the hardest time coming up with Riggins name!! Ugh

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
yeah mine has funny ones too. It's the breedline of "phillys finest" and also "poppas" and "rockabullz" hahah

- - - Updated - - -

i guess the rockabullz one fits Jovi since she was named after bon jovi :sarcastic:

That does fit perfect!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Sir Riggins Grumpy Face the 3rd.

I love Riggins.

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
How does the breeder require the kennel name in front? I'm just trying to do Rigs AKC paperwork and it says on it the the new owner (meaning me) has full naming rights.

That is a super cute name!! I'm having the hardest time coming up with Riggins name!! Ugh

There re is a spot on the form that says something like" breeder kennel name to be used" I don't remeber exactly it's been awhile. Breeders usually require it for show prospects.

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
There re is a spot on the form that says something like" breeder kennel name to be used" I don't remeber exactly it's been awhile. Breeders usually require it for show prospects.

I will have to check his papers. I didn't see that. They did write the kennel name down themselves on the start of the name line but it did say that I have full naming rights. I don't want the kennel name in his name so I'm not using it unless I see something like what you mentioned.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
It is a hard job when I was breeding my pugs and had to come up with a kennel name I went into the heritage of pugs to come up with something.

Ftse's breeder asked me what I was going to call him so she could add it into his Kennel name and his is PHATAZBULLZ FTSEMYGOODLUCKBOY

OP
Rigginsluv11

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
It is a hard job when I was breeding my pugs and had to come up with a kennel name I went into the heritage of pugs to come up with something.

Ftse's breeder asked me what I was going to call him so she could add it into his Kennel name and his is PHATAZBULLZ FTSEMYGOODLUCKBOY

It's definitely hard! It was easier naming my daughter! 😂

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w

Now that's a mouthful..lol.

We didn't want to add the kennel name, or the kennel name of his sire so we didn't.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.