How much does your Bully weigh?.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
when is his birthdaY? :]
He was born on Sept 20, 2013. I had an instant connection with him when I saw his pics and then I found out he was born the day before my beloved Rampage passed away. I felt like he was born just for me!

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
He was born on Sept 20, 2013. I had an instant connection with him when I saw his pics and then I found out he was born the day before my beloved Rampage passed away. I felt like he was born just for me!

where did you get him? he is a cutie and that is sad! aw :[ but it worked out great. Seems like it was meant to be for you <3 I only ask because I was wondering if he shared the same bday as my jovi :] but hes 3 days older than her :]

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I got him from a local family here in Utah. He was the last of the litter left and was almost 4 months old when I got him. Apparently others didn't want him because of the pink spots on his nose - just crazy. Bocephus and Jovi have very similar builds, I was waiting for you to say you got Jovi in Utah! I was thinking maybe they were related

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Bentley is 48 lbs and he is 2 years old. He's super active!

95 lbs is a big boy! My pervious landlord had a girl at 75 and a boy at 110 lbs. She fed then whatever they wanted (lolly pops, full pizzas) it was a shame. I don't think it's unheard of to see such big bulldogs. If you keep him busy- weight is just a number...

OP
Julzz9170

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
Wow 110 lbs is huge..I can't imagine it..the funny part is that I have lost 40 lbs since getting my boys..we take a 45 minute walk every evening..weather providing..there's a field across the road that runs the length of our nieghborhood and we go to the end and back and on weekeds we go to nature trails along the Delaware river..they love it!!

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
[MENTION=11611]Julzz9170[/MENTION] good for you girl! That's awesome!!! Yea 110 is huge- he was only a year at the time too and had a lot of trouble getting up any kinds of stairs- walking around- forget it. That's great that you keep them so active! I take great pride in my bulldogs shape - so many people comment that he is thin...I'm like no- he's perfectly healthy. People just assume they are all suppose to be super super chubby. My little dude is stacked. We play fetch for at least a hour (even in 25* weather) then I make sure to take him on a long decent walk - he loves walking where there are tons of people :)

OP
Julzz9170

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
They act crazy if they don't get get out and exercise..it's been raining for 2 days here and they wrestled all day

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
ok so i weighed Meeko before his bath yesterday I stood on the scales first :w00t: then weighed myself and meeko together. he weighed in at around 5 stone.. google converted this to around 70lbs + or - a few lbs because of the accuracy.

we do think he is EB/OEB mix though as he is a bit taller and less wrinkley/bully looking than other bullies. he will be 2 in July.

I did attempt to take a pic but apparently its too early in the morning to pose for a nice picture...

20140425_103011.jpg

OP
Julzz9170

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
image.jpgHere is the big mush watching my husband grill dinner

Most Reactions