Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
matu8a4e.jpg

:ROFL: What a great pic!!

- - - Updated - - -

Buster just turned 2 and is 53 pounds of pure USDA beef!

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
:ROFL: What a great pic!!

- - - Updated - - -

Buster just turned 2 and is 53 pounds of pure USDA beef!

Thank you!! That's what they both so after dinner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Julzz9170

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
Today I googled largest bulldogs and while there is no official largest bulldog, there were 2 others that were also 95 lbs.there is a video on YouTube of the one..his name is Hugo

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
You might have the largest and I might have the smallest! 😂😂

ZuleikaD

Mar 3, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tallulah
Tallulah is 4-1/2 years and on her last trip to the vet she was 54 lbs. She was 50 lbs. when she came home a couple months ago, but the vet says that 54 is just fine. She may have dropped a pound or two though now that her allergies and other little health things are clearing up; she has more energy and we are walking more often or running around a lot. Either way, she often gets complements on her svelte figure. I'm not sure how tall she is--I'll have to measure her one of these days.

neraknna

Mar 23, 2014
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Bentley is 4 years old and 60 pounds
a4e6a5ud.jpg
uzuda4y4.jpg

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
I have a little guy! He's 7 months and weighs 34.

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
Patton is 13 weeks and was 18 lbs last Friday at the vet. (In this pic- he is exhausted from playing outside and waiting to go to bed!)

photo (4).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Patton is 13 weeks and was 18 lbs last Friday at the vet. (In this pic- he is exhausted from playing outside and waiting to go to bed!)

photo (4).jpg

pcchenard

Dec 31, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola McWigglebutt, Bruno (1996-2007)
Lola, is going to be small. She is 26 weeks old today (born 10/30/2013) and she weighs about 25 lbs. Here mother is 47 lbs of pure muscle but I don't see Lola getting that big. I don't see her getting over 35 lbs when she is done growing.

So, all these large bulldogs...are they just large or are they actually overweight? Some of these guys are huge by Bulldog standards. My last male Bulldog, Bruno, at one point was 65 lbs, but he was fat at that weight. I got him down to about 53 lbs (as he is in my signature) and he was lean and mean at that weight. So I'm just curious if the breeders are intentionally breeding larger dogs or if some of these guys are just fat.

OP
Julzz9170

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
Well, Romeo is definitely fat and Fatso goes between 57-65 lbs is on the bigger side but still shaped well and muscular..they are both on the taller side..they eat the same and get the same treats so it has to be genetics that Romeo is 30 lbs heavier than Fatso..when he was a puppy he had demodectic mange and had to go for scrapings every month for about a year and they would scold me for his weight..he was gaining 4-6 lbs a month..but he has only 4 lbs in the last 2 years and is very healthy and very active..he loves to walk..last year the vet said that's just who is going to be..I think they are like people and come in different shapes and sizes..my friend has an 8 yr old female that is half the size of my boys and weighs 34 lbs..I did meet Romeos mom and she was from Hungary/Russia and was huge also..and I never met Fatsos parents bc he was 11/2 and a rehome when he came to us

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.