xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
I'm sure nobody's noticed BUT I have been a little absent from the threads lately. Been spending more time with Jovi and taking her for longer walks and enjoying the weather.. Also took her to the dog park on easter. She LOVED it... And wed I leave for Arizona to see my family. I am so excited. My mother has to work during the week so I wont be seeing her as much as I would like but my grandma is now living with her so I can spend some time with my grandma while my mom is at work. Also my boyfriend bought me a Nikon D3200 camera so I will DEF be updating with a bunch of pictures from my trip... and of course Jovi :]. Here are some recent pictures of Jovi since I havnt been updating that either! Hopefully Ill be on a little bit today to try and catch up.

OH and also... When I took Jovi to the dog park the second we let her into the gate she grabbed a stick. She held onto that in her mouth almost the entire time... Until she found a beat up tennis ball.. Then she held that for dear life in her mouth. She had fun at the dog park but it seemed she did NOT want to give any of those things up. A bunch of people would take it and throw it and the dogd would go after it and she would look at me completely heart broken and then would get a hold of it because the dogs really didnt want it. But then anytime someone would try playing fetch again she would turn around and run away... Is this like a "safety blanket" type thing? Is she so nervous that she has to have something in her mouth? She seemed to have fun though and on top of that there was a water fountain for the dogs and she wanted water SO BAD bus anytime she got there she would think to herself "do I really want to let my toy go" and then would turn around and keep going back to rethink it but the toy always won the battle.

IMG_0293.jpgIMG_1497.jpgIMG_1789.jpgIMG_3844.jpgIMG_4429.jpgIMG_4604.jpgIMG_5714.jpgIMG_6083.jpgIMG_6617.jpgIMG_7162.jpgIMG_8485.jpgIMG_8829.jpgIMG_8991.jpgIMG_9290.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi and welcome back. She really seemed to enjoy herself at the park, I think we all have a bit of cabin fever after this long cold winter. We've also been taking advantage of the nicer but still cool weather and going for longer walks. I am waiting for May 24th, when Woofstock comes to Toronto. I'm looking for new harnesses, and new products, but also like to see all the dogs at the event.

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Hi and welcome back. She really seemed to enjoy herself at the park, I think we all have a bit of cabin fever after this long cold winter. We've also been taking advantage of the nicer but still cool weather and going for longer walks. I am waiting for May 24th, when Woofstock comes to Toronto. I'm looking for new harnesses, and new products, but also like to see all the dogs at the event.

aw thats awesome! I wish they had stuff like that where I am. I always see bully meet's on here but they are always so far away.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Those are great great pics!! Thanks so much for sharing those, that last pic really made me laugh. I think they do get obsessive over stuff like sticks and toys, mine all mine.
Jovi is a doll, I really hope you have a safe trip and congrats on the new camera!! We'll need lots of pics from ya! :D

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I actually noticed but thought you were visiting your family
THIS weekend.

Jovi might be nervous but might start relaxing as she goes more
and plays more, she might be just so excited! If it becomes an issue,
try an safe herbal product, Rescue Remedy. All natural, no side effects
and a spray, it calms them...a great product! If you try it on her, please
give us your review.

Wonderful pics, lucky Jovi to have a caring owner to spend time w/her :)

Bella and Dozers Dad

Community Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
Clayton, NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dozer and Koda
Good looking pictures April. Been thinking about getting a new camera as well, hope you enjoy taking lots of pictures with it.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I actually noticed but thought you were visiting your family
THIS weekend.

Jovi might be nervous but might start relaxing as she goes more
and plays more, she might be just so excited! If it becomes an issue,
try an safe herbal product, Rescue Remedy. All natural, no side effects
and a spray, it calms them...a great product! If you try it on her, please
give us your review.

Wonderful pics, lucky Jovi to have a caring owner to spend time w/her :)

Me tooā€¦ I thought you were already visiting your family :blink: Thanks for sharing the pics, Jovi looks fantastic!!! She will calm down the more that you take her around other doggies...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey girl ... GREAT pictures!!! So glad you are going out to see your family and spend some time with G-Ma. Have a very safe trip and we look forward to pics after your return.

And, yes, we did notice you not being online --- missy :tapfoot:

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Love the pictures!! šŸ˜ƒ She sure is beautiful!! I hope you have a great trip to see your family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
They are great pic's April, she looked like she had a good day.

Have a safe trip and enjoy your time with your family.

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
Thanks guys!!! means a lot :D hehe and yes she had LOTS of fun! she is so spoiled and always happy.... except when she pouts. She's certinly a pouter! hehe. But ill keep you guys posted and updated when I make it to arizona :D ill try to keep up and on here as much as i can! (well before I leave of course) :] thanks everyone !!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.