Im back and ohhhh the GAS!!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
WOWZER, got home today after a 4 day get-a-way, of course Vegas was all wiggle butt and up my but for the first couple hours. I missed him so bad, but knew he was in good hands..........Now the only thing I need to do it wait for Steph to get off work and ask her WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU FEED HIM!!??!!???. Vegas is blowing the blinds open with LOUD stinky GAS!!! :faint: It truly sounds like a human's it is so loud and omg, the smell!!!! I leave a very strict list of rules and she has ALWAYS stuck to them, but I have a feeling she gave in and gave him something he should not have had. He's fine, perfect, no pain and don't want out. Hmmmm, will have to wait to ask. In the mean time........ :bad:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
It's "I missed my mommy,so you deserve it" gas!:fart::biglaugh:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh NO… LMAO!!! Maybe he got into the trash while she wasn't watching… LOL ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OH BOY.... welcome home Mom!! :rofl: Could be he is nervous and excited about you being back

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OH BOY.... welcome home Mom!! :rofl: Could be he is nervous and excited about you being back

Nope I text Steph......When I left Vegas had banana's, blueberries and yogurt for his snacks. This morning being the last day Steph brought him a WHOLE apple and cut it up for him a "special" treat, the WHOLE thing!! LOL, she feel's horrid, but Vegas is perfectly OK, just gassy.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nope I text Steph......When I left Vegas had banana's, blueberries and yogurt for his snacks. This morning being the last day Steph brought him a WHOLE apple and cut it up for him a "special" treat, the WHOLE thing!! LOL, she feel's horrid, but Vegas is perfectly OK, just gassy.

OMG... a WHOLE apple!!! he is going to have the squirts later... look out

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OMG... a WHOLE apple!!! he is going to have the squirts later... look out

So far so good, he pooped a little bit ago, it was a tiny bit different than the firm ones he has, but I am thinking later tonight.....:w00t:

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
This thread have me chukling on my own Lol. Hope it doesn't turn into diarrhea :(.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
She was secretly paying him back for humping her all weekend.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.