Tracing pedigree

GunnersMommy

Apr 4, 2014
Lafayette, Indiana, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
So were finding gunners breeder to be shady. Long story short, I have his appears but am having a hard time finding out info on his bloodline. Breeder has told me different story than what he told gunners first humans, and different than what he told a friend of ours who also bought a pup from him. I have no doubt Gunner is an OEB, but we had considered studding him. Now I don't think we want to, he will be neutered. It's just very frustrating.
Where do I look, who do I email or call to find more?

Besides this....
When transferring ownership on his papers... How do I change his name? There's no space for that. Do I just call the IOEBA?
What a day, lol:mellow:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
If they are AKC registered you can get their pedigree, but if the breeder was shady, then that info is probably not correct, and you will never find out.

OP
G

GunnersMommy

Apr 4, 2014
Lafayette, Indiana, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
I can find his daddy, not problem finding his name as registered, just no other info. I can find another dog from that breeder, but no relation to Gunnerr that we know of. But I cannot find his mother.
He's registered IOEBA.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I was going to tag David to answer as he is the only one I could think of that might have your answer .....

Most Reactions