Frank is home! - Recovery updates

OP
Biogirl71

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Oh great idea for the towel. We do have a large gap under our door. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Thanks!
He is already getting better about being in the bathroom since the last four times he hasn't had to get in the bath, just sit there while the water runs. Hopefully he thinks it is safe now. We also got him a vaporizer too.

So glad to hear he's doing great! If you can put a towel in front of door jam cracks in the bathroom and make sure vent fans are off, he will get used to that routine fast I'm sure. 10 mins tops as it can get hot, then open doors to let some fresh air in for a minute then allow him to stay in the humid air for another 15-20 mins after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Biogirl71

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
IMG_6464.jpgIMG_6467.jpg Happy to be home and back in one of his several beds.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
What a precious mug, please give him a BIG SMOOCHY for me!

I think he's outgrown that particular bed, lol...I'm sure he's attached
to it tho :)

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
So Glad Frank it doing so-oo-oo much better, Thank God. I will continue to Pray :pray:for Frank to be Healthy and not have any more health problems. Love to Frank, Hugs and Kisses.

OP
Biogirl71

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
What a precious mug, please give him a BIG SMOOCHY for me!

I think he's outgrown that particular bed, lol...I'm sure he's attached
to it tho :)

Will do! He is getting tons of smoochies and I tell him how many people he had cheering him on. Lol, he just loves his little beds. We have three of them (and had to throw another two away when they got so ragged) and he loves sitting in them and will still sleep in them. I think he likes the comfort of feeling completely surrounded. He also has a big bed that he fits in much better.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Look at that handsome face! He looks sooo adorably cute in that bed lol its hilarious. So happy and very relieved Frank is maling a full recovery! Couldn't ask for a better miracle (ok maybe world starvation to end and those people who hurt innocent animals should die and hurt the same way they do the animals :)...)

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
WOO go frank! what a strong baby! :] I am so glad to see this. I am so happy for you and him. I cant imagine all that you have been through but what a great update.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Will do! He is getting tons of smoochies and I tell him how many people he had cheering him on. Lol, he just loves his little beds. We have three of them (and had to throw another two away when they got so ragged) and he loves sitting in them and will still sleep in them. I think he likes the comfort of feeling completely surrounded. He also has a big bed that he fits in much better.

HAHAHA...just knew you were going to say this, it's just ONE of
the many endearing traits about bulldogs...how attached they
get to their stuff. And, how very much they hate change in their
environment...how they thrive on the sameness of schedules,
things in their 'right' places...just their OCD in general...can be
a big PITA but at the same time, so hilarious~GO FRANK!

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAHA...just knew you were going to say this, it's just ONE of
the many endearing traits about bulldogs...how attached they
get to their stuff. And, how very much they hate change in their
environment...how they thrive on the sameness of schedules,
things in their 'right' places...just their OCD in general...can be
a big PITA but at the same time, so hilarious~GO FRANK!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.