chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
you must be exhausted... stress, worry and lack of sleep! so glad to hear they are all feeling better

Oh yes I am !!!! I had to watch both of them at night since both of them had high fevers. It was crazy few days but it's getting all better!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
you need a break girl... that's alot of worrisome, stressful events in 2 weeks! dunno how you do it but hats off. relieved to hear they are all on the mends now :).

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
you need a break girl... that's alot of worrisome, stressful events in 2 weeks! dunno how you do it but hats off. relieved to hear they are all on the mends now :).

Yes it's been a crazy time. With cat collapsing at 3 am and thinking he is dieing right there, then roxy and my son a week later !!! But it's all getting better. I do need a break for sure but it will have to wait now. Hubby has to work extra hard now to pay those crazy bills off!!!

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Hopefully she continues to improve. I keep lurking waiting for updates. I don't have any advice to offer you, just support amd prayers.

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Well she is back to herself!! So odd !!! The vet told me on Saturday that it's so odd because they do not know what was wrong with her really. She is on antibiotic and they are helping her . I am just watching her and looking I to her mouth all the time. I also watch when she goes to the bathroom!!! My neighbors are probably thinking I lost my mind looking through dogs poop lol.

Thank you all again for being here for us. I have a lot of friends but not all of them understand what means when your fur baby gets sick!!! Thank god for all of you!!!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Thank God Roxy is going to be ok, when I read this my heart sank for her, Thank God all is Great with Roxy. Love and Lots of Kisses to her.

Members online

No members online now.