brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Ok so it was just full of poop. That's good that nothing was blocking it in. Brutus just had a bacterial infection in his tummy also. His was caused by a partial obstruction that passed on it's own. He had to stay in the hospital on fluids and antibiotic and such. I think the bleeding may be an unrelated thing. I'm glad she is on the road to recovery and hopefully she will be home with you for the weekend.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Checking on your Roxy girl, hoping she's coming soon w/no further
problems. Prayers continuing over y'all...how's your 3 yr old son?

- - - Updated - - -

Checking on your Roxy girl, hoping she's coming soon w/no further
problems. Prayers continuing over y'all...how's your 3 yr old son?

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Roxy is home!!!! I picked her up and she looks so much better , but still not 100% not her self. She is on clindamycin and they want her to come back to recheck her temp tomorrow morning. When I got her her temp was down to 102. Which is sooo much better then today morning. Thank you sooo much for being here for me. This is one crazy time in our house. My 3 year old has a high fever also and I can't keep it down. And I still have to watch my cat for his breathing since his lounge collapsed week ago!!! I will update you all tomorrow after the vet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you for the update, really good to hear about Roxy. I sincerely pray and hope your son is alright.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
awesome! so glad to hear the update. Still sending some love for a faster recovery <3 :]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Roxy is home!!!! I picked her up and she looks so much better , but still not 100% not her self. She is on clindamycin and they want her to come back to recheck her temp tomorrow morning. When I got her her temp was down to 102. Which is sooo much better then today morning. Thank you sooo much for being here for me. This is one crazy time in our house. My 3 year old has a high fever also and I can't keep it down. And I still have to watch my cat for his breathing since his lounge collapsed week ago!!! I will update you all tomorrow after the vet!

Good Lord, when it rains.... Hope all of your babies are well very soon.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
YOU...are certainly due for some serious chill time asap!

Hoping you have friends or family that can give you a night
(or weekend) away soon as everyone has recovered.

I hate how everything happens at once and gets overwhelming.

Sending big hugs & praying all get well, asap~GOD bless y'all <3

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh no I'm so sorry you're dealing with this and Roxy and your son being sick. When our babies are sick it is worrisome enough, but even more so when you don't know the cause. I hope the antibiotics work and the fever goes down and she feels better soon. I agree with others that this could still be an obstruction, and if she doesn't improve ask the vet for an ultrasound. My male Bulldozer has swallowed socks 4 times and a dishcloth once, and only showed symptoms of vomiting and diarrhea on one occasion. The other times he didn't have any symptoms and ate, drank, and played normal, then one day just either threw it up or pooped it out. Sending love, hugs and prayers that all your babies feel better soon. Please keep us updated.

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Thank you all so much!!! Here is a naps ate on roxy. She is almost back to her old self. Her fever was gone by Sarurday afternoon. She is eating and playing and she is on antibiotic . We still do not know what was wrong with her. She has a small red spot on her gum way in the back and this is what the vet thinks caused all of it but she isn't 100% sure. So far all is good and I hope this will stay that way!

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
hope nothing is serious going on with her. had they done bloodwork? hows your kid?

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Awww poor Roxy! ❤️ Riggins and I will be praying for her. I do hope you can get some answers. Hugs to you Roxy from Riggins 🐶

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
hope nothing is serious going on with her. had they done bloodwork? hows your kid?

Yes they have. They did three different blood works. So odd! But she feels a lot better, plays with the kids and the dogs ... Just like before

And my son is feeling better too!! Thank you for asking. Three nights of 104 fever wasn't fun but meds are now working!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yes they have. They did three different blood works. So odd! But she feels a lot better, plays with the kids and the dogs ... Just like before

And my son is feeling better too!! Thank you for asking. Three nights of 104 fever wasn't fun but meds are now working!!!

you must be exhausted... stress, worry and lack of sleep! so glad to hear they are all feeling better

OP
chaygirl79

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Awww poor Roxy! ❤️ Riggins and I will be praying for her. I do hope you can get some answers. Hugs to you Roxy from Riggins 🐶

Thank you so much!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.