Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's dog is it ? Yours ? The partners? Or happy to say our dog??

agingermom's minion and cabana boy Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    jimmy
    Country
    Scotland .
    Bulldog(s) Names
    diesel - paisley & nula
    Likes (Received)

Default Who's dog is it ? Yours ? The partners? Or happy to say our dog??

Diesel is mine, I gave always wanted a bullie, I picked him ( however we do argue about who picked him ) but it was me.
    He follows me everywhere and I mean everywhere, I feed him, pick up the poo, walk him and to be honest look after him better than I look after myself. My wife used the dreaded (our) dog quote tonight and doing so nearly got sent to her mums.
    We both know he's mine!!!!!

Who is your dogs owner???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Who's dog is it ? Yours ? The partners? Or happy to say our dog??

HAHAHA, methinks YOU are his owner!

In my house, it's just me altho my son drove the 6 hrs to get Cami
    and omg, total adoration of him forever afterwards! It's taken me
    a year to get that look from her.

But now (stubborn lil thang) she's mine, mine, mine~Muhahaha Muhahahaha

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Me. Harlea just tolerates everyone else until I am available. lol
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

Norwegian Rose Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Monica
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bulldozer and Blossom
    Likes (Received)

That's a hard one to say. I had always wanted a EB for about 10 years before I got my guys. I had also,always wanted a boy, and had picked his name Bulldozer 10 years ago as well. When I went to pick him, hubby fell in love with his sister, and we ended up bringing both home. I'm home during the day, so I do the majority of the care for them, and walking during the day, but hubby definetely steps up,on the weekends, and he loves them just as much as me. Dozey is a very cuddly guy and prefers me to anyone else to snuggle with, especially in the evenings. Blossom loves everyone, and she has way more energy than Bulldozer, and will snuggle only after she's ran around and played for a while. She loves to snuggle with my son, and because she loves to walk a lot, and Dozer won't walk for more than 10 minutes, my son goes on long walks with blossom a couple of times a day, so he takes her wherever he goes. I guess they are both the family's dogs, but if you ask my Grandson, he will tell you they are his dogs. Lol. He loves Blossom and Dozer.
    LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

I do all the work and Banks LOVES her Daddy best
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Dog Park Attendant Rigginsluv11's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Riggins
    Likes (Received)

Riggins is definitely mine ❤️My husband didn't want him at all but I needed him after losing one of my Boston Terriers. Rigs and I are so attached. My husband does brag a bit about him to other people about how good of a dog he is but that's what he is, a dog. I didn't grow up with our dogs being "dogs". They were all family. It was different for him. So with out a doubt, my best buddy is mine, ALL MINE! 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rescue Volunteer dieMuttivonBifi's Avatar
    Country
    from the Philippines but residing in Germany
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bifi (beef-ii)
    Likes (Received)

Bifi is mine and we both know it. My husband would sometimes ask me why doesn't Bifi love him ( kinda heartbreaking when my husband asks me that). I train him, feed him, clean him, (the baby boy not the hubby) he goes to me for cuddling, follows my commands...yup he is without a doubt absolutley mine and very proud of it .

Real Name
    Tasha
    Country
    Wales
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meeko
    Likes (Received)

LOL... Meeko is MINE I take care of him paid for him bathe him walk him feed him clean up after him brush him clip his nails cwtch him etc etc. but my partner too has an annoying habit of saying OUR dog.... hes MINE and if we ever separated no questions asked he will be living with me x
    Xx.Demari-Jay & Meeko.xX

Real Name
    Tabatha
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lady Guinevere, Little Be
    Likes (Received)

When we got Guinevere she was meant to be my husband's dog. That is not the case! She is mine, and I will not entertain any other thoughts on the matter Then I decided she needed a friend, and how could I get any other breed after getting a taste of the bullie life... we brought Little Be home and, being selfish, I decided she was mine as well. However, my husband has really bonded with Be. Her sweet little personality is much more laid back than Guinevere and it suits him well. I try not to hog all the love in the house, but it is incredibly hard. Be hangs out with dad a lot, but truth be told both girls love mom the most . And heaven forbid anyting should ever happen, but if my husband and I split both girls would be coming with me!

The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

He's mine when he's an , he's Chris' when he's a little .

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meatball Tyler
    Likes (Received)

Meatball prefers me, listens to me, and behaves himself for me!! BUT when he wants to play, it's all about my husband!! That's who he goes to for playtime, but comes to me for everything else including rubs!

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Well, being I am the only one here-they are all mine! I think they would prefer someone else-as they go nuts when they see ANYONE else(like "help,we are prisoners here!") but they are STUCK with me.......
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads