Who's dog is it ? Yours ? The partners? Or happy to say our dog??

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Diesel is mine, I gave always wanted a bullie, I picked him ( however we do argue about who picked him ) but it was me.
He follows me everywhere and I mean everywhere, I feed him, pick up the poo, walk him and to be honest look after him better than I look after myself. My wife used the dreaded (our) dog quote tonight and doing so nearly got sent to her mums.
We both know he's mine!!!!!

Who is your dogs owner???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
HAHAHA, methinks YOU are his owner!

In my house, it's just me altho my son drove the 6 hrs to get Cami
and omg, total adoration of him forever afterwards! It's taken me
a year to get that look from her.

But now (stubborn lil thang) she's mine, mine, mine~Muhahaha Muhahahaha

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Me. Harlea just tolerates everyone else until I am available. lol

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That's a hard one to say. I had always wanted a EB for about 10 years before I got my guys. I had also,always wanted a boy, and had picked his name Bulldozer 10 years ago as well. When I went to pick him, hubby fell in love with his sister, and we ended up bringing both home. I'm home during the day, so I do the majority of the care for them, and walking during the day, but hubby definetely steps up,on the weekends, and he loves them just as much as me. Dozey is a very cuddly guy and prefers me to anyone else to snuggle with, especially in the evenings. Blossom loves everyone, and she has way more energy than Bulldozer, and will snuggle only after she's ran around and played for a while. She loves to snuggle with my son, and because she loves to walk a lot, and Dozer won't walk for more than 10 minutes, my son goes on long walks with blossom a couple of times a day, so he takes her wherever he goes. I guess they are both the family's dogs, but if you ask my Grandson, he will tell you they are his dogs. Lol. He loves Blossom and Dozer.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I do all the work and Banks LOVES her Daddy best

Rigginsluv11

Apr 12, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Riggins
Riggins is definitely mine ❤️My husband didn't want him at all but I needed him after losing one of my Boston Terriers. Rigs and I are so attached. My husband does brag a bit about him to other people about how good of a dog he is but that's what he is, a dog. I didn't grow up with our dogs being "dogs". They were all family. It was different for him. So with out a doubt, my best buddy is mine, ALL MINE! 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Bifi is mine and we both know it. My husband would sometimes ask me why doesn't Bifi love him ( kinda heartbreaking when my husband asks me that). I train him, feed him, clean him, (the baby boy not the hubby) he goes to me for cuddling, follows my commands...yup he is without a doubt absolutley mine and very proud of it :D.

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
LOL... Meeko is MINE I take care of him paid for him bathe him walk him feed him clean up after him brush him clip his nails cwtch him etc etc. but my partner too has an annoying habit of saying OUR dog.... hes MINE and if we ever separated no questions asked he will be living with me ;) x

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
When we got Guinevere she was meant to be my husband's dog. That is not the case! She is mine, and I will not entertain any other thoughts on the matter :D Then I decided she needed a friend, and how could I get any other breed after getting a taste of the bullie life... we brought Little Be home and, being selfish, I decided she was mine as well. However, my husband has really bonded with Be. Her sweet little personality is much more laid back than Guinevere and it suits him well. I try not to hog all the love in the house, but it is incredibly hard. Be hangs out with dad a lot, but truth be told both girls love mom the most ;). And heaven forbid anyting should ever happen, but if my husband and I split both girls would be coming with me!

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
Meatball prefers me, listens to me, and behaves himself for me!! BUT when he wants to play, it's all about my husband!! That's who he goes to for playtime, but comes to me for everything else including rubs!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well, being I am the only one here-they are all mine! I think they would prefer someone else-as they go nuts when they see ANYONE else(like "help,we are prisoners here!") but they are STUCK with me.......:rolleyes:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I'm with [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]. I do all the work but The Rottens love their dad. Of course when they are in trouble its "Your Dogs(meaning MY dogs)" and when i lay on the couch at night, I have a bully laying between my legs and another on my chest...and dad gets no lovins.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
They are both mine. They prefer me and listen to me the best. Of course I love every minute of it. They love everyone and will cuddle with them sometimes, but if mama is available it's all me.

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
Honestly when we got Fatso, he was supposed to be my husbands dog..he had always wanted a bulldog..he was 1 1/2 and we are his 3rd family..well Fatso and I fell in love and everyone else complained so we decided to get a puppy also and we found Romeo..who was 4 months and in terrible condition with demodectic mange and a botched cherry eye surgery..and I couldn't leave him where he was even though my vet thought I was insane..he lived on a farm and was he'll to house train and literally ate my house but he loves me more than life..they only tolerate the rest of the family lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.