Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's dog is it ? Yours ? The partners? Or happy to say our dog??

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Who's dog is it ? Yours ? The partners? Or happy to say our dog??

I'm with @2BullyMama. I do all the work but The Rottens love their dad. Of course when they are in trouble its "Your Dogs(meaning MY dogs)" and when i lay on the couch at night, I have a bully laying between my legs and another on my chest...and dad gets no lovins.

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Rosalie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
    Likes (Received)

They are both mine. They prefer me and listen to me the best. Of course I love every minute of it. They love everyone and will cuddle with them sometimes, but if mama is available it's all me.
    My smooshy face boy!

Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fatso, Romeo
    Likes (Received)

Honestly when we got Fatso, he was supposed to be my husbands dog..he had always wanted a bulldog..he was 1 1/2 and we are his 3rd family..well Fatso and I fell in love and everyone else complained so we decided to get a puppy also and we found Romeo..who was 4 months and in terrible condition with demodectic mange and a botched cherry eye surgery..and I couldn't leave him where he was even though my vet thought I was insane..he lived on a farm and was he'll to house train and literally ate my house but he loves me more than life..they only tolerate the rest of the family lol

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

Elmo is mine, he is my Big Boy, he does love his Dad though, but he rather be with me for kisses and hugs.

Bully lov'in wonder from down under Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Julie
    Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

MINE ALL MINE But Richard does walk him as I can not hold him he is too strong on the pulling and he hurts my neck by pulling me.

Really he is both of ours, I got Ftse for Christmas but I picked him and he kisses mummy not daddy and cries when I go out and Richard is home but not for Richard I guess he is used to him being out at work and me at home with him

Doggie Boutique Owner MissWaddles13's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pork Chop
    Likes (Received)

Pork Chop is all mine. I am a single mom taking care of her I wouldn't give her up bec some guy doesn't like her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads