wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
We get to pick up our new "baby" tomorrow and bring him home. We have bought all the toys, beds, food, etc you can think of. The crate is set up and filled with toys and other things. Now the anticipation is kicking in and we can't even get him till tomorrow @ noon. My friends at work are laughing at me that I am setting up this much and this excited for a dog. I guess this is what people feel when they are bringing a real child home hahaha.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm thinking it's going to be a sleepless night at your place tonight! Just don't forget to come back and post pictures very soon!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I can just hear the excitment in your post. I too am excited to see pictures. It is a fun and amazing time to bring that new little living creature into your life to love. Enjoy.

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
OMG...it's going to be a long day and night but will so be worth it. I can still remember the anticipation and excitment before we got Brodie! Let them laugh! Cannot wait to hear how it goes and to see some pics! What a great way to start out the New Year! Congrats!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am so excited for you!! :up: make sure to post plenty of pictures for us to see.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
I was the same way. The first time that I held
Jozi I looked her in the face and said, so
you are the one that has been causing me
not to sleep at night.

I don't think I slept the three night before
we got her. Cant wait to see pics of
your new addition.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Just don't forget about us. You may be in puppy heaven..but the rest of us in EBN land will be waiting to see video and photos of your new wrinkled addition! We expect photos by 6:30pm.

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
already bought new batteries and a bigger SD card for the camera for better HD video and pics hahahaha. Will take a mess load of pics and try and post some vid and pics online.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh you must be beside yourselves! How exciting!!!!!!! Yes please dont leave us hanging, we want a full report and TONS of pics. :D

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
WOO HOOO... That is soo cool... As others here I too cant wait to see pictures... Im excited for you... I couldnt wait to go bring Chief home. It was a long 6 month wait for me lol...

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I got chills reading this. I can tell in your posts how excited you are. You've been waiting a long time for this and you certainly deserve it!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
We're all excited for you! Can't wait to see pics and hear stories. Can't recall, but have you picked a name yet? You and your gf are going to have an adventure raising him. Yey to 2011! :up:

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Congratulations new Bulldog mamma! It sounds like you are ready!

Bully daddy but thanks hahahaha. [MENTION=1046]bulldog family[/MENTION] we have been waiting a long time, 6-8 months researching thanks for the support; [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] his name is gonna be Guiness. I wanted Patton but my GF over ruled me, we are both full blooded irish so Guiness will work hahaha

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.