Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: English Bulldog Care & Characteristics

Bulldog(s) Names
    Daisy
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: English Bulldog Care & Characteristics

Very well said, Sir! I have found already with our new bully (11 wk old Daisy) that she needs to be in close proximity to us. She likes to chew her bones while resting a paw on my leg, or even while laying across our lap. Thanks for the wonderful information.

Real Name
    Mike Blaylock
    Bulldog(s) Names
    SgtMjr. Duketavius (Duke) Bruiser USMC Ret.
    Likes (Received)

Actually I wouldn't reccomend giving a bone to a bulldog because a lot of them have narrow throats and may choke on it. I'd stick to hard rubber toys
    such as...Invincible Rings and Kong toys. Or if it's super soft rubber with a lot of stretch like the rubber chickens from Petsmart.He's also got a couple of tarter control toys made of hard rubber that he loves to spend hours chewing. Everything else that's in between.......will last about ten seconds with Duke. Especially stuffed or cotton toys. He lays one paw on the body, grabs with his teeth and it's....RRRRRRRRRRIP! Good-bye toy.

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Regular bones arent so good for the bullies I agree but I do like the nylabones for the boys, they last a long time and these ones are safe enough so long as they are big enough for the pup. As your pup grows I would buy bigger ones.
    Product Finder | By Brand | Double Action® Chew

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads