Almost Summer Time!!!

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
As summer time approaches.... I know that my little man tends to hibernate from 10 am till 7 pm at night. Though sometimes he tries to adventure out durning the daylight hours: just curious what is everybully's keep cool trick?

We of course use a pool, go to the ocean,but also has this great cooling mat and a cooling towel that I customized to fit and stay on!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 156

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Boy he is a cutie!! That's a really good pool side picture, when it gets really warm we give Buster ice chips and he loves them.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I don't know if Bentley is a "chewer" but we had a member loose her bully due to eating/chewing the cooling pad, it was the gel inside!! Just be careful! Living here in FL. it get's to hot, so unfortunately in the summer it is in and out to potty only. I do have a baby pool for the days that are reasonable for him to be out, Vegas just tries to scratch the designs off the bottom, lol. Bentley is a handsome boy!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I usually turn the sprinkler on and let them play. It keeps them wet and cool

OP
msericathatcher

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Thank you!! He's my favorite model!! Lol oh thank goodness he is not a chewer- he only likes to pop tennis balls and suck face on his stuff toys. He has a million bones and antlers - likes them for 5 seconds then he's over it. I will keep a special eye on the mat. Thank you!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Thank you!! He's my favorite model!! Lol oh thank goodness he is not a chewer- he only likes to pop tennis balls and suck face on his stuff toys. He has a million bones and antlers - likes them for 5 seconds then he's over it. I will keep a special eye on the mat. Thank you!!

Vegas is a sucker too, he has had Stinky Monky for over 3 years, he loves to sooth himself by sucking Monkeys nose before going night-night, lol, he's a lover, not a chewer.....unless it was his secret santa paws shark from [MENTION=6717]pdolphin27[/MENTION], he ate the sharks sqeaker out (his heart) LOL

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
They both like to lay down on the cool wood floor or on the shaded cement outdoors. I have a pink pool for Finn that I'll need to dig out soon. Other than that, i don't have any other cooling ideas but i like the ones i've been reading on this thread so far! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Pool and sprinkler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
msericathatcher

msericathatcher

Apr 18, 2014
Norfolk, VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley
Vegas is a sucker too, he has had Stinky Monky for over 3 years, he loves to sooth himself by sucking Monkeys nose before going night-night, lol, he's a lover, not a chewer.....unless it was his secret santa paws shark from @pdolphin27, he ate the sharks sqeaker out (his heart) LOL

Haha we have dragon from when he was itty bitty(his first toy) ... Don't mess with dragon lol he gets very sensitive over dragon. He will actually take him and tuck it away so you can't touch it lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.