Blood in her wee

Butch

Mar 16, 2014
North East
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Since last night my Bella has been having a lot of wee's with blood clots in, since then she doesn't seem her self, we rang the vets & they says it might be a warter infection, they also told us to give her plenty of warter so we have & still she got blood clots in her wee, so we ring again today explaining the same situation & they telling us just keep giving her warter it will pass through, what should I do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WHAT??? no, that could be a UTI, (infection) why are they not takig a urine sample and testing -- she may need antibiotics as that is the only way to treat a UTI.

I would find another vet and get her tested.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Agreed time to call a different vets office, she needs to be seen.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I agree completely. A UTI or bladder infection-w/blood. This is serious and Bella needs to see a vet NOW! Sounds like you 'd better seek another vet!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Agreed!!!! She needs a urinalysis and likely antibiotics if it's infection.

OP
Butch

Butch

Mar 16, 2014
North East
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Got an emergency appointment for my Bella they give her a urine sample & done another check up on her & it seem my Bella has got skin conditions aswell, back tomorrow for results

OP
Butch

Butch

Mar 16, 2014
North East
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
eneqymer.jpg

This patch on her head has getting worse since we getting back As well as her rash she's got on her tummy, we got some chlorhexodine from the the vet & they says bath her rub it on leave it for 10 minuets then wash it off, looks like it's getting worse.

Bless my babe Bella, feel so sorry for her

OP
Butch

Butch

Mar 16, 2014
North East
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Feel like crying for her, I know there's something wrong with her, she's not her self

egemader.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Poor baby, I'm super happy that you took her in, thank you for letting us know. Hopefully the medications will kick in quickly and make everything better, please keep us posted. Bless you little Bella :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Feel like crying for her, I know there's something wrong with her, she's not her self

egemader.jpg

Poor girl.... hope you get better real quick!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Im just reading this thread now, I'm so sorry that you're going through this with Bella. Everyone's already given you great advice, about seeing a vet ASAP. I was going to suggest that it was probably a UTI, and you needed to see a vet as well.
Im glad you got her in, and she's getting treatment and medication. I hope she improves and feels better soon. Please keep,us posted on how she's doing. Sending love, hugs and prayers to you and Bella.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I will Pray for your precious Bella to get well, she is so-oo-oo Beautiful. Please keep us informed on how she is doing.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
My female Joey had UTI once, she peed often and had a few accidents inside. She got better immediately after getting antibiotics from the vet, I'm surprised they didn't call her in for a test right away, it's an easy test to do. UTI hurts a lot:( I've had it myself so I can imagine if she's not herself if it's an UTI. Hugs to you and Bella<3

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
So sorry that your baby is feeling poorly -as everyone gave you fantastic advice i can only wish her speedy recovery xxx

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Poor baby look at her face :(, so sad to see them when they are not themselves. Please let us know how she is going !

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.