Question about apple cider vinegar

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
after searching and strugling to find some.. I have finally found this in my local supermarket and wondered if this is the right ACV to use for dogs? it just says Cider vinegar on the bottle with a pic of apples but on the back it says 100% is this right? also.. does it have to be used in their water or can I add a splash to his meals instead? xx

20140423_103713.jpg
20140423_103650.jpg20140423_103650.jpg

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
It looks like ACV, but when I buy it, I make sure it is unfiltered( it looks cloudy and has a sediment on the bottom)
This is the best ACV- most grocery stores carry it, usually in the organic or health food section. However, what you have is probably ok. I put it right in Bogeys food because he is not a big drinker and I change his water every time he drinks( slobber!)! So I didn't feel he was getting the full benefit.

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
thanks Mary. I live in Newport, South Wales UK and for some reason have really struggled to find it even in my local holland and barrett health store. they have recently had this delivered into our local Asda (my hubby works there and noticed it on delivery so bought one). I will keep looking for the unfiltered one but as long as this one still has the health benefits its a good start. thats what I was thinking Meekos water gets changed numerous times a day from slober so I know if its safe to go in his food he would definitely get the recommended amount. how much do you give your Bogey in his food? xx

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
I didnt think of ebay [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] il have a look in a bit for some. Im debatin getting some Melatonin imported from ebay too for Meeks seasonal alopecia. do u know if its illegal to do that if its not available in UK to buy? I havent a clue im such a bimbo lol

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Tasha, Mary has already given you great advice, and I agree that even though the pure unfiltered and organic apple cider vinegar is a better choice, you will still get the benefits of ACV from a 100% ACV source like the one you have. We buy Bragg's Organic ACV from a Health Food Store called Nutrition House. A lot of grocery stores will also carry it in their health food or organic food sections. I have both added the ACV to the drinking water, and in their kibble. I feel they get more of the ACV by putting it in their kibble, as they eat all of the food at once, but it's difficult because I already put plain yogurt on their morning kibble, and salmon oil and a cranberry pill on their evening kibble. I place 1 Tbsp. of ACV in their drinking water.

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I have a question , what does it do for the EBD? I bought the Bragg's ACV today. I added a splash to my ice water . It's not that bad but it's not the greatest . I wonder if my dog feels the same lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.