A bunch of random things :)

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
:) my fiancé n I are getting married June 21st :) it's getting so closeeeeeee!!!! Anyways to bulldogs we have talked a lot n decided we r going to use wedding $$ we receive to get porky a sibling :) I'm beyond excited!!! It seems every time we've looked n planned something has come up but I think this is our time it seems like big changes happen in 2's for us so I think this is it!!!!! When we got porky within 3 months we bought our home :) so this makes compete sense get married get another fur baby lol!!!!! Soooo to the random :) porky had an injury playing today she strained/pulled a muscle in her back left leg!!!! Now I wish I could have recorded it but I'll try to give u a visual she was laying on her back kind of being held by roger as I was massaging n stretching her leg lol she's so spoiled she was grunting n just went all flaccid lol then decided she felt better n had to wash both our faces :)!!! I gave her some baby aspirin n iced it for a few minutes so far she's fine!!!! So even tho it's 2 months away it's only 2 months away so I have a few odd questions I'm sry this post is all over the place it's my ADHD :/!!! When we get our puppy would it be smart (since we don't crate porky) to have 24 hr supervision for a baby until it's 100% trained!!!!! With our schedules there would only be a 4 hr period where he/she would be alone n my mom would take him/her for that time!!! I just think consistency has a big hand in training!!!! Every 2 hrs on the nose I was taking porky out n by 5 months she was 100% potty trained n could sit n lay down :) she's either very smart or We are persistent or both lol. Anyways anyone who wants to reply is you have any input on if we should let my mom watch them for the 4 hours or if it's fair to crate a baby while porky has free range idk :/ oh n more randomness some porky pics :)
5ude4ezy.jpg
unymyrab.jpg
ybu5a4uv.jpg
3u4etu9a.jpg
ymy7apu3.jpg
anuvyju3.jpg
u5eqa6uj.jpg
7yrytasu.jpg

RIP all the bullies who got their wings to soon u were all loved

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh Alicia, thank you for my Porky fix, have missed y'all sooo much!

Haven't had a bully puppy so will let others answer. Wishing y'all the
very best of luck...Congratulations on upcoming nuptials & new puppy.
GOD continue to bless you & yours, today & everyday!

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
these pictures are great! But I have heard bullys are stubborn to potty train. However I got jovi at 4 months and had her potty trained by 5 months with consistency and she does seem smart! She fell off for a week but went right back to being potty training and no problems since. I think she just fell off because we changed the door to go out of for potty. But I believe everybody on here says by 4-5 months they are potty trained. Good luck!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well, this is my opinion-I think it would be good to put the pup in a crate for the four hours. Porky might like a break from pup, and I believe that it is good for them to get used to a crate-even in case of some kind of emergency. I think Porky is one of the cutest Bullies I have ever seen!!!! Love her! :heart: And congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Don't let people know what you are going to do with your wedding $. Not everyone is dog "crazy"-they'll give you less money! :p

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
In my opinion, I would never leave two bulldogs unattended for any amount of time. I would crate the pup because he or she wont know any better and leave Porky out. I am learning with my two that a fight can break out at any time. This is extremely dangerous if there is no one around to break it up. Good luck on your up coming wedding! How exciting!! Of course many pictures are required!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
In my opinion, I would never leave two bulldogs unattended for any amount of time. I would crate the pup because he or she wont know any better and leave Porky out. I am learning with my two that a fight can break out at any time. This is extremely dangerous if there is no one around to break it up. Good luck on your up coming wedding! How exciting!! Of course many pictures are required!

I completely agree with this. Those are great pictures, she looks so proud in that first one! Thanks for sharing and congratulations!!

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Thank u all :) we will probably go with a crate I had forgotten what it was like to have a bully puppy they r piranhas!!!! Poor porky will deff need a break from it :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... I so LOVE Porky pictures!!! :luv:

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
This is one of my favorites
jubugypy.jpg

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Porky is so cute! Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials and puppy . My baby name is Pork Chop , I call her Porkie for short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Porky is so cute! Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials and puppy . My baby name is Pork Chop , I call her Porkie for short.

So is my Porkys :) her full name Porkchop Princess Letendre sometimes I call her princess porky :) lol

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
How funny! I call her Princess Porkie too! I have a few nicknames for her as well.