"Manly Panties"

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks Phil, They have really been maturing well. Rambo is still rambunctious though. Just as I unfastened the boys from their seat belts, Luckily I had leashes in hand, because they bailed out in the parking lot, and started chasing a couple of blondes who were twins, seeking attention. Guessing I need to let the boys pick the next one hahahahaha, They wouldn't stop, heel, sit or do jack until them blondes petted them... Guessing I need to take them shopping more often hahahahaha. Anyway, the boys are doing good, and have gotten grown.... Life is finally settling down a bit. Hows buster doing Phil??

hahahaha!! Can't say I blame those two studs! Buster's doing great, that was really a great idea to take them to Petco for the photos. Good thinking there man.

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
OMG...here you are, Dave! @Chumley...Jim had just mentioned in
a post today, how much he missed you...I agreed!

Sure hoping things have eased up in your life and you can drop in
more...the boys (and you too, Cutie Pie) are looking so great.

GOD bless y'all <3 <3 <3

Hey Carol, Jim's been attacking me on Facebook, getting his licks in hahahaha, My problem is I can get into Facebook from home or my phone with an app on my iPhone.... However "Taptalk" is very hard to navigate from my phone, and when reading through posts sometimes only see half the posts, and saying or giving the same advice someone else has given is just redundant. To put it short, sweet, and Blunt...."Taptalk and I don't get along :no: Guessing if I had a an I could navigate easier or better I could be more active... At work, Java is shut off on our computers, because through Java viruses run rampid... and all of our equipment at work are Automated, a Virus in our system could cause Major problems.

Carol, you've been in my thoughts and prayers, as many of you have been... and i've been a bit troubled about how some folks can say the best things about their pets, and then tomorrow, the baby has an accident on the carpet, and they want to have them euthanized... This is just an exaggerated statement on my part, But something thats bothers me a lot. I seen [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] travel several hundred miles to get Sally, what an adventure that was following her, she did a great job. Sally has stolen my heart, she is such a sweetie, and after Jeannie adopted Sally, Ive seen pictured of accidents that made me cringe, I seen pictures of her other hooligans in full destructive mode... and you know what, I've never read a cross statement of anything other than love an understanding for her babies, We've followed many others and their stories, and tragedies... and our hearts go out to them, Y'all followed me in my adventure to Rescue Rambo in Florida over Fathers day weekend.... and you know I love my boys, Last night I read a story of [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] rescuing a senior baby, after a 3 hour one way drive, and a vet visit after that... I've read equally touching stories from [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION], [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], [MENTION=5537]Patti[/MENTION] Robins, and so many more, and the point I'm trying to make, is we love our Pets like we do our children.... and reading and following a few others love one day, put up for adoption the next is heart wrenching. I so much enjoy the wonderful stories this site has always been about, and those special people who are leaders amongst the parents. But geeesh, I get so undone about those who talk love, and next day put up for adoption, These poor babies look to us for training, leadership, love, food, housing etc... and I think a future English Bully Owner needs to consider every bit of the good and bad that comes with these babies, before making a decision to own one. I really liked the person who had the signature on their profile, and I forget exactly how it went, but it said something about, "Just because you can write a check for a Bully, doesn't mean you should own one" I truly believe that is so true....

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Awesome pics and you and the boys look fabulous! Especially with that accessory you have! So did you explain the manly panties to the lady with the photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried Lisa... I really tried, I just don't think that lady at Petco bought it hahahahaha, She probably thinks i am a serious Weirdo....hahahahaha :yes:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I had a lot of explaining to do with the lady at Petco, and she still wasn't sure of why I had these funny looking boxers, Lmbo.... As I went to get up from the kneeling position, The petco groomer reached out to help hahahaha, So I handed her the "Manly Panties" she stepped back and decided to hold the boys leashes instead hahahahahahahaha..... Never a dull moment in my life Tracey... How have you been??

Crazy as always… LOL You have missed out on my many adventures. I'm puppy sitting a frenchie bully named Bane, so it's been exciting… LOL :w00t:

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Crazy as always… LOL You have missed out on my many adventures. I'm puppy sitting a frenchie bully named Bane, so it's been exciting… LOL :w00t:

I have missed out on a lot, so your baby sitting a trouble maker named Bane.... sounds simple enough.... whats the catch??? hahahaha

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Hi Dave, glad to see you back, we missed you. The pics of you and the boys are great, thanks for sharing with us.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.