"Manly Panties"

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
First of all I want to Thank [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] for his patience.... He won the auction fair and square, and swiftly sent the "Manly Panties" my way with the help of [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION]..... I've been going through many life changing events in my life.... and have had the full support of "The Stallone Bros" Rocky and Rambo. Finally tonight as promised, I had Rockford and Rambone at "Petco" for a full grooming, and while there had pictures taken in PUBLIC of the Stallone Brothers, myself and "The Manly Panties" as I promised i would get accomplished.... Thanks a lot Jim for allowing me to fulfill your fantasies, However if you want me to wear them next time, Don't sew the Boxer Legs shut Lmbo.... The Lady at Petco was holding them with the very tips of her fingers, leary that they may have been worn at some point in time, lol.... Of course the boys were in full socialization mode and going after anyone who had a hand who remotely seemed interested in petting them, lol. Plus they got to go for a car ride, which is their second most favorite thing to do on earth, followed by eating, and only superseded by socializing. So as promised, Enjoy the pictures...

IMG_0628.jpgIMG_5753.jpgIMG_7630.jpgIMG_3170.jpg

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Awesome Dave. So what was you little addition to the Bro Briefs? A skid mark for [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] ? Lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Great pictures Dave. The boys are looking awesome! I forgot about the bro briefs tell the truth...but you and Tidd have been great sports about it..And just for the record I didn't sew the legs shut, I've never even had them in my possession. Maybe it will be my turn next lol.
Love the pictures of Rocky and Rambo!

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Great pictures Dave. The boys are looking awesome! I forgot about the bro briefs tell the truth...but you and Tidd have been great sports about it..And just for the record I didn't sew the legs shut, I've never even had them in my possession. Maybe it will be my turn next lol.
Love the pictures of Rocky and Rambo!

The boys fully enjoyed the car ride to the groomer, the nail trim not so much, hahahaha But they enjoyed the attention, and the opportunity to socialize with all the staff at Petco. The Groomer told me several customers came in and wanted to pet them, and the boys just hammed it up lol. To be honest Jim, they were so much into socializing with the people in the store, I couldn't command either of them to sit or anything, I was holding on for dear life to get the pictures of the "Manly Panties" Truly wanted one on each side and spread the boxers like a banner in the middle, but with my boys, that wasn't happening as long as cute ladies were wanting to pet them hahahahaha. Anyway again I apologize for my tardiness, Thank You for your patience, and appreciate your understanding as so much has been going on....

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
OMG...here you are, Dave! @Chumley...Jim had just mentioned in
a post today, how much he missed you...I agreed!

Sure hoping things have eased up in your life and you can drop in
more...the boys (and you too, Cutie Pie) are looking so great.

GOD bless y'all <3 <3 <3

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awesome pics and you and the boys look fabulous! Especially with that accessory you have! So did you explain the manly panties to the lady with the photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Manly pants plus Stallone brothers = great combination xx

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Hi Dave!! It's great to see you back. The debauchery around here hasn't been the same without you! You and the boys look great. I hope everything is calm for you now and we see more of you.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
great pics! what handsome bullies you got there! and this post was hilarious about the petco lady haha

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow Dave, the bros look great!! They've really grown up.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
All three of you look great ---- thanks for the pics and hope life is settleing down for you and the boys!

Happy to see you back

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Dave, it's so nice to see you again :w00t: We have SO missed you… the craziness around here is not the same… LOL Eh [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] ?!!
You and the boys look fantastic… I had no idea you were supposed to wear the man purse… LOL What in the world?!! :p

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Wow Dave, the bros look great!! They've really grown up.

Thanks Phil, They have really been maturing well. Rambo is still rambunctious though. Just as I unfastened the boys from their seat belts, Luckily I had leashes in hand, because they bailed out in the parking lot, and started chasing a couple of blondes who were twins, seeking attention. Guessing I need to let the boys pick the next one hahahahaha, They wouldn't stop, heel, sit or do jack until them blondes petted them... Guessing I need to take them shopping more often hahahahaha. Anyway, the boys are doing good, and have gotten grown.... Life is finally settling down a bit. Hows buster doing Phil??

OP
Casper

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Dave, it's so nice to see you again :w00t: We have SO missed you… the craziness around here is not the same… LOL Eh @Chumley ?!!
You and the boys look fantastic… I had no idea you were supposed to wear the man purse… LOL What in the world?!! :p

I had a lot of explaining to do with the lady at Petco, and she still wasn't sure of why I had these funny looking boxers, Lmbo.... As I went to get up from the kneeling position, The petco groomer reached out to help hahahaha, So I handed her the "Manly Panties" she stepped back and decided to hold the boys leashes instead hahahahahahahaha..... Never a dull moment in my life Tracey... How have you been??

Most Reactions