Meatball and Rabbits

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
So, now that the weather is warming our colony of rabbits in our yard are out. Today Meatball saw one and chased that rabbit around and around the pool until the rabbit just stopped. Than Meatball stopped running! I thought oh no! I hope he doesn't attack it! Well nope he didn't, he patiently waited until that bunny started to run again!!! Lol! All Meatball wanted to do was chase it!!! Any other bully's play with rabbits Lol!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Too funny. Harlea doesn't like invaders in her back yard either. Every day she chases a squirrel or a possum out of the yard. Birds annoy her the most though.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Sophatp

Feb 2, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Leonidas
Awe this would make a great video if you can capture it.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Lol, how cool are bulldogs?!!

We've got bunny madness going on, running thru our yards
all times of day & night, in groups no less! They are not afraid
at all, Mom & I sit at our table outside and they hop right on by
so close we can touch them. Cami doesn't even bother at all, lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I hate rabbits BECAUSE my dogs LOVE rabbit poop!

Julzz9170

Apr 15, 2014
New jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fatso, Romeo
That's cute!! My boys chase everything..one time fatso actually caught a bird and it was horrible!!

SirJoseph

Feb 16, 2014
Northern Nevada
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Joseph AKA JOE
...Birds annoy her the most though.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Ha ha - JOE too...He gets this startled look on his face when a bird does a low fly over...We have geese around here too that fly over the house, right over the house...When he gets that nervous look on his face I yell 'Watch out JOE, death from above death from above' - LOL - too funny :)

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Brutus will chase anything that moves, rabbits, cats, squirrels, snails, worms LOL....he's such a boy. Ruthie chases squirrels, birds and deer if she sees them, most of the time she's to busy just poking along to notice.

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
hahahaha that is hilarious. he found a friend in a rabbit!! You should take a video next time :D

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
that's awesome and very funny. really worth being captured on film. Bifi hasn't even met a bunny yet because the wild rabbits in our apartment complex are all gone. we have to go to a park or buy one for him lol.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:ROFL: you explained that perfectly, I can so picture that!!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
I was taking Bogey out yesterday morning at 5:30 am- it was still dark. We heard rustling in the bushes, which freaked me out since we have a resident alligator in our lake out back, but Bogey didn't even want to know what it was as he ran back to the front door and cowered! So, I brought him back in till it was light out. He reluctantly went out when the sun came up, me pulling on his collar to get him out of the door. my better judgement took over, as i doubt an alligator would walk all the way around to the front of the house in my shrubs far away from the water! We could now see, but he literally snuck past the " possessed bush", all the while looking over his shoulder! Well, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted this little gray furball ( a young bunny), and held my breath that Bogey would not chase it. At almost the same time, he spotted it, crouched down, and slowly moved back to the front door. Nope, he wanted no part of that gray monster. It eventually hopped away, and Bogey watched til it was out of site, and now safe to do his business. My brave little boy!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW.... he actually stopped when the rabbit stopped!!?? Banks and Cheli would have POUNCED

OP
4flowers

4flowers

Mar 21, 2014
NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball Tyler
WOW.... he actually stopped when the rabbit stopped!!?? Banks and Cheli would have POUNCED
Yup! He stopped all right! Waited for the chance to chase again! My boy LOVES playing lol:)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online