cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I was going to suggest a good, long walk too and preferably with both of them together. My two have had their share of fights. I try to look at the triggers to prevent one from happening but sometimes, it's just going to happen. I used to yell and scream but that mostly got me all worked up and shaking so nowadays I just lift up a big piece of furniture and roar as loud as i can and they both stop what they're doing and run away from me. I think i must look like some giant monster to them when i do it but that's been effective. Clanging a very loud object will also the do trick. Sorry, but that's all the advice i can offer.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Yeah, that's when Tate and Finn call her Momzilla!:evil:

Karen100

Apr 14, 2014
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie,Taylor,Gatsby
My two girls got into it for the first time this winter. I keep a broom in the corner all I have to do is pick it up and they stop. They are the best of friends so I think it is excitment that gets them going. Good luck.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
shhhhh...I'm breakiing it to her gently for June lol.

Where the hell are you going in June? If you say Egypt again… LOL :loco2:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My two girls got into it for the first time this winter. I keep a broom in the corner all I have to do is pick it up and they stop. They are the best of friends so I think it is excitment that gets them going. Good luck.

Honestly this sounds like a great idea… Gosh knows my bullies were afraid of the dreaded broom!!! LOL

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
shhhhh...I'm breakiing it to her gently for June lol.
I think the kids will need a few play dates before any sleep overs! I have to make sure Mr. Brutus is going to behave himself!! Frankie will be very happy, Brutus is a crap shoot.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
oh goodness that stinks. Ruthie and Brutus got into it last night over a toy also. I wasn't home to see it but my husband said it was bad....it's that spring fever they are getting!

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
yes, my bulldog and chihuahua go at it sometimes. Because bella is very... well chihuahua needles to say. So whenever jovi starts doing something that bella growls at to tell her to stop, aka try and grab her toy ill just get out my little quirt bottle and jovi goes running. haha

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.