Puppy teeth

Jacqueline Amanda

Apr 21, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meatball
My dog has from what I can tell one puppy tooth left but his adult tooth is growing in behind it. My question is will it fall out or will need to be taken out by the vet? Or can I pull it if its loose?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
If it's so loose that you can take it out then I would do it. It will come out on it's own eventually because the permanent tooth will make it's way forward. Little shark teeth!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
if it is loose and he lets you.... pull it out

Roseann

Jan 24, 2014
Kansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
Henry's did that on all his fang teeth. The top came out quickly on their own. The bottom ones seemed like they weren't going to. When we would lay on the couch together I would wiggle them a little or try to get his tug toys to pull on them when we played. They came out on their own in about 2 or 3 weeks. I was worried and was unable to leave them alone so at least once a day I tried to wiggle.

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Curlys teeth came in all over the place. We let nature take it's course and didn't extract any ourselves as the baby teeth didn't seem to bother him. I actually found a couple of funny pictures of curly from when he was teething yesterday. We called these his summer teeth - some are here, some are there

yvapejaz.jpg

abeze2aq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Curlys teeth came in all over the place. We let nature take it's course and didn't extract any ourselves as the baby teeth didn't seem to bother him. I actually found a couple of funny pictures of curly from when he was teething yesterday. We called these his summer teeth - some are here, some are there

yvapejaz.jpg

abeze2aq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my boy's teeth are the same. it's zigzag lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online