My poor boy...

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I don't have the heart to tell him that tomorrow..the tree ... and the beloved tree skirt... gets put away. I'll let him have one last hurrah.

ry%3D400

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Did you not see the poll? Chester gets to keep the tree skirt silly!!!

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Did you not see the poll? Chester gets to keep the tree skirt silly!!!

Ahhh yes, BUT.. the tree skirt was a Christmas gift, handmade by my mother in law for our first christmas..so that is not an option :crazy: It's enough trying to make sure he's not laying and slobbering on it when she comes over to my house :whistle:

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
Lol. How is Chester
Liking his new
Toys? Are they still in one piece. I bought spike & sparkles a set as well and they r pretty tough toys but cause ALOT
Of slobbering lol. Good luck telling him.

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Lol. How is Chester
Liking his new
Toys? Are they still in one piece. I bought spike & sparkles a set as well and they r pretty tough toys but cause ALOT
Of slobbering lol. Good luck telling him.

Oh.. the squeaky thing with the furry tail.. that is "chesterfied"! LOL that was his favorite and lasted a couple days before he had the two parts ripped apart and the squeaker broke!! The piece with the black strap..the ball on one end is off..and the others are still intact. He LOVES them! He still carries the furry tail around.. I'm thinking he thinks it's the shih tzu's tail that he bit off!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online