Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgimage.jpgI love, love, love skulls and crossbones, and I totally love this collar. I want to get it for Dozer.

It is so cool

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Dozer is too sweet of a boy .... I think you get it for Blossom :giggle:

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
hahaha at what christine said. But i do love this! I want to get a pink leather studded one for jovi but she is still a pup and wouldnt make sense buying a 50 dollar collar that she will grow out of. :[

OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That's what happened with my Jack Russell Oreo, she passed away 3 years ago, she was 14 years old, and was totally my sons baby. He bought her a pink leather collar with skulls on it, and a matching collar, but he bought it way to big, and she never did grow into it. It fits Blossom, so she inherited it. I want to buy the Black one for Dozer, I love skulls and cross bones, but I have to think about it as it is $110.00. Ouch. I might wait until I go to WoofStock in Toronto, and see what they have. I also like the Julius harness I've seen on here, they look pretty cool too. I haven't had much luck with harnesses, they always fall off around their front paws when they walk. We use Kong collars now, but I find Blossom pulls a lot when we walk, and a harness might be better for her. The Julius collar looks like it is sturdy, and I like that it's Velcro, these might stay on them. I can also get two for about $100.00.

chaygirl79

Mar 12, 2014
GA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel and Roxy
Oh wow I love it!!! Where can I find one like this????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MagsMom

Apr 19, 2014
Virginia
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie; Tyson
Very cool collar - anyone know where to look for these or any other unique ones in the States. Maggie is almost fully grown, I think :). So we may be ready.... Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
There is also a site that makes nice collars-called fordogtrainers.com I have bought things there.

Chubby

Feb 20, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chubby
[MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION]...Chubby needs that collar♡

Chubby♡

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
OP
Vikinggirl

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Tamara, I absolutely love it. Very cool. I always buy my grandson jeans and t shirts with skulls on them. I think they are so cool. That's going to be Dozers next collar, I have to save for it, $120.00. We bought a pink leather collar with skulls on it for our Jack Russell Oreo, we got it too big and she never could wear it. She passed away 3 years ago, and now Blossom uses her collar, I want Dozer to have a matching one.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online