"Chester Jeopardy"

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester has a wicker laundry basket full of toys :luv: He will dig and dig until he finds the one he wants. So now, in the evening when we hear him in the kitchen "digging" we play the category "what toy will Chester come into the living room with". Correct answer - "What is ???" I think I'm in the lead! :up:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
How cute! Sure wish we could read their minds sometimes.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
The girls also have a toy basket, but they just take whatever is near the top. I think they're too lazy to dig. :p

haha same with lex he just grabs whats easiest lol... bo on the other hand will go face first in a box full of toys till he finds what he wants lol

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Bear has a few things but I don't leave them out, he gets a time block of play time everyday where he can play but if I leave them out (except his Jolly Egg) he will tear them up. His nylabone though he hides and i have no idea where it is, it might be under my bed where he isn't supposed to be, lol.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I gather up all the toys and put them in one place ............ within seconds they are once again scattered all over the house!! :angry:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online