A Chesterism...

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester is VERY attached to my husband..and my husband to him :luv: Whenever my husband goes anywhere in his SUV and can take him..off they both go. Well.. yesterday morning, I had my husbands SUV to go to work in...and it has a remote start. My husband backed it out, closed the gates and about 7:30 I turned it on with the remote start. Then..I let Chester outside. Oh my Lord, he would NOT come in and sat there and stared at the truck.. waiting for my husband to get out. :down: I had to go outside and get him!!

This morning..I turned on the remote start AFTER he came into the house. :up:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awwww... Chester is just overflowing with personality! ;)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'll bet your hubby was very pleased to hear about that!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
wow what i bond those 2 have of each other... did he go inside and pout after you took him in?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION], Does he jump in and out of your SUV by himself? We have one and I have to lift all 61 lbs. in and out, I am afraid he will hurt his legs! It is a strain on my back, I like my car so he can get in and out by himself. But anytime we go bye-bye he heads straight to the truck he hates my car for some reason, I think it is because he can not see out as much.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION], Does he jump in and out of your SUV by himself? We have one and I have to lift all 61 lbs. in and out, I am afraid he will hurt his legs! It is a strain on my back, I like my car so he can get in and out by himself. But anytime we go bye-bye he heads straight to the truck he hates my car for some reason, I think it is because he can not see out as much.

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I have the same problem. I drive a Ford Edge, and the hubby has a Dodge truck. Maggie always rushes over to Tom's truck and I think it's because she can see out more too!!

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] No, Chester cannot get into the SUV himself..it's an FJ cruiser and VERY high..heck..he can't even get into my Honda by himself.. he has a "lead butt" ;) I too worry about him hurting his legs. I lower the footrest of the recliner so he doesn't even have to jump that far.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.