Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bursts of the crazies! Need advice!

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meatball Tyler
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bursts of the crazies! Need advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggers Parents View Post
    Swagger does the same thing. The only thing i've found that remotely works is putting him in one
    of his sweaters. Instantly calms him down and he goes back to being normalish. I think its like the swadding effect with babies.
    What are these sweaters? Where do I get one?

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Henry, Clyde-EB/basset hound and Macon
    Likes (Received)

Henry has only done this twice. Thank heaven because I seriously injured something when I fell down laughing! It was so funny! Hubby called it " bat **** crazy" lol. My lazy boy who can't lug his big butt up on the couch ran and jumped on the couch several times, did some kind of ballarina jump off, pummeled everything in his way, and then just layed down on his bed and looked around like "what the hell are you looking at" then went promptly to sleep. I'm pretty sure it was, in fact, followed by a couple farts.

My 9stone + Bullmastiff does this too. Knocked my 15 stone partner on his backside haha :0)
    Using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Scott
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Joseph AKA JOE
    Likes (Received)

JOE does the same thing...He starts squirming, rolling on the floor on his back growling at himself then all of a sudden he pops up and its GAME ON - Look OUT here comes JOE - It seems he has a 'track' that he runs crashing into walls if he takes a corner too fast, when he hits the hard floor he's about as sideways as you could get without sliding or falling over and boy can he jump. I was quite surprised the other day when he jumped on the couch from behind the couch...Pretty good for a little shorty

Have a great day!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads