I sent an email to the long island bulldog rescue

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
reminded me of that video of the little Bulldog puppy that loves rolling herself down hill!! :D

exactly! that was my first thought hahaha. owww she looks so happy! if i could,i would adopt her in a heartbeat too! [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] how long is she gonna stay with you?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
There are alot of us all across the country. Seems like someone in each state. If it wouldn't be bad for the dog-we could each drive her partway to the next area-until she reached close enough to Carol in Tx------------?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
exactly! that was my first thought hahaha. owww she looks so happy! if i could,i would adopt her in a heartbeat too! @2BullyMama how long is she gonna stay with you?

I'd love to keep her, but we just can't -- not fair to any of the three pups. Banks needs to be Queen Beeotch and Cheli is just too high strung, and with Mia having the seeing/hearing issues, just not a good plan to try to introduce her to such a pair. BUMPER is activly/aggressivly looking for a long term foster or adoptive home. Until one of those is found, she will be with us so, short answer is -- TBD :D

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
moments like this, i sometimes think i'm living in the wrong continent lol. you're an angel Christine!

Most Reactions