Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I pray you get her. Can you take her sooner than June? I'm not sure she will last that until then and I know you will give het a great home.

I have no problem bringing Mia here now, was waiting to see if local home
is available, that would be best for her as she wouldn't have to travel. I'm
in the middle of a move and didn't want to bring her here then new house
in a month. If I do get her gonna have to figure out HOW to get Mia here.
I'm too ill to travel and also, have Mother to care for.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
uqyryjy9.jpg

Yoguart face. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Oh my goodness… she is getting the royal treatment!!! She looks fantastic Christine :w00t:

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
@Bulldozersma @xxaprilrose @dieMuttivonBifi @Rigginsluv11 @brutus77 @Texas Carol @desertskybulldogs @pdolphin27 @ddnene @JeannieCO @Davidh @Marine91 @Manydogs @Blueberrys Mom @JeannieCO @Casper @mavsfan4life @Libra926 @agingermom @Lisabear123 @Rigginsluv11 @Pati Robins @Vikinggirl @NigelsMom @2BullyMama @Samantha Orts Its so great the way this rescue unfolded and we're all very thankful for what Christine did, especially during a busy holiday weekend. I have heard from Christine that yesterdays vet visit alone cost over $400 and that Bumper Bulldog rescue is paying the bills. Considering that we were the ones that brought Mia's situation to Bumper's attention and asked them to help rescue her, I was thinking that it would be a great idea if we all could do whatever we can to donate to Bumper Rescue for Mia's care. They really came through for us and it would be nice if we could show our appreciation by giving whatever amount we can, no matter how small. Christine did her part by driving 3 hours to get Mia and then fostering her for a few days and taking her to the vet. I know many of us wished we could do more at the time to help Mia...here's our chance as a group to play a small part and show our thanks to Bumper. Some may say they are a rescue and this is what they do. That is true but they are only able to operate through donations. I just think its a great idea considering the rescue of Mia began with us and was at our request. I understand that some members are in positions where they cant help out financially and that is completely understandable. Your thoughts and prayers during the weekend were enough. However, if you can spare a small donation I think its the right thing to do in this instance. You can donate to Mias care at http://www.bumperbulldogs.com/How_To_Donate.html Just indicate your a member of EBN and its for Mia! Thank you everyone for anything you can do!

I just donated to Mia's care… what an awesome idea Jim!!! :w00t:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh my goodness… she is getting the royal treatment!!! She looks fantastic Christine :w00t:

for the record.... she HATED it. I ended up having to get a new bowl of food... she was spitting it out all over the floor :stinkeye:

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
bahahaha aw! ive never heard of a bully hate yogurt! i cant even say that word in my house without jovi freaking out. and i SO HOPE that carol can adopt her. would be SO GREAT!!! and I will donate on thurs. I dont have too much after spending all my money to see my family in az but ill send in a little bit to help :]

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
for the record.... she HATED it. I ended up having to get a new bowl of food... she was spitting it out all over the floor :stinkeye:

WHAT?!! Well that's a first… I even started giving Bane some greek yogurt!!! LOL

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WHAT?!! Well that's a first… I even started giving Bane some greek yogurt!!! LOL

she ate it fine the past two days.... today she was having none of it :confused:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Hmmm a spoiled Diva after all?!! LOL

Well THAT'S certainly new in a bulldog, Bawawawa!

Honestly, I'm worried now, Mia & Cami seem the same lil Divas,
be afraid, be very afraid (if these two get together)...Who will
out diva who???

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

out diva who???

Gosh I think it's a match made in heaven :angelheart: Heck I will help drive her to TEXAS!!! LOL

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

out diva who???

They will be fighting over the crown!!

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
omg that video is so cute!!!!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It does remind me of that video! She looks so happy and is showing it, I love her freckled fanny!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.