Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven

Truly, I can't write, I'm in tears.

Thank you, dear Jim, for this Easter blessing unfolding.

Thank you to all who offered help, thank you, dear Christine,
for doing this and so many other things and never wanting
public credit for doing so...now I'm bawling!

I love EBN & every member here <3...GOD bless & favor each of you!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Christine is definitely an angel! Mia will be saved and loved because of her actions. I too am in tears at the selfish actions and the love that flows through this entire group!!!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thanks for the update, and Christine is awesome. Safe trip home Christine and thank you for helping this poor baby. :bravo:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
WOW... I had read this thread a little bit, but had no idea this was going on. I should of known... Christine wasn't on here very much today!!! Lol

Christine you are one amazing lady... Always truly there for the bullies!!! You make us proud girlfriend ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you Jim, I thought this was going down. IMHO Christene is the backbone to EBN and a true angel.

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
I cannot be happier right now. Finally my crazy obsession with craigs listing bulldogs had paid off lol thank you do much for saving this little baby!!!! Would love to see some pics :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I cannot be happier right now. Finally my crazy obsession with craigs listing bulldogs had paid off lol thank you do much for saving this little baby!!!! Would love to see some pics :)

Thank God you saw that post... I absolutely hate Craigslist, those people are crazy!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have goose pimples all over, thank you to everyone who helped save this sweet bully! You rock [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] and I love you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Also wanted to add kudos to all the rescues out there, and to Melissa at Bumper Bulldog rescue and all of their volunteers!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] sent me this video to share with you all, here she is!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I'm sure Christine will tell us more but I'm hearing From Bumper Mia wasn't their family pet but used for some type of backyard breeding. Poor thing..tossed aside when she's of no more use to them. But this is a Happy Easter story ending for sure! Thanks again Christine!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I would just like everyone to know that last I heard from Christine @2BullyMama she was driving 3 hours to pick up this poor senior bully who's family is giving her up after so long because she isn't compatible with her other dogs...It really is a sad story that is turning out to be a real success story...and it all came together because it was brought to everyone's attention by xxaprilrose on this thread. I tagged everyone here that I could think of because Christine really deserves an EBN standing ovation and round of applause on what she did today to save this poor bully. Melissa Sanchez, who runs Bumper Bulldog rescue was contacted because of this thread and responded to the craigslist ad to tell the family they'd take the bully. But it was Christine who went all out today to her pick up. This is the message I just received from Melissa on FB: "Hello, Spoke with Christine. She is a sweetheart and drove 3 hours one way to get her. Poor baby is a mess. Her ears are black and she is filthy. Her eyes are probably infected.Christine is taking her to a emergency vet for us to be looked at. Her name is Mia"
So I imagine Christine is busy getting this poor girl treatment and can't get on here to update. I felt you all should know this heartwarming story that is all coming together right now and how much Christine has done. Thank you to everyone involved. I haven't been able to get in much lately but I just wanted to say I've never been more proud to be a member of EBN. This thread...this story right here..is a perfect example of what we can do to help. I don't mean to take anything away from Christine by telling the story first..and she can probably fill in the details better than I can...but I just know she'll downplay it as if what she did was no big deal...and it was a big deal..what she did on this holiday weekend, when it could have been very easy to ignore, was incredibly awesome. Thank you Christine!
@Bulldozersma @xxaprilrose @dieMuttivonBifi @Rigginsluv11 @brutus77 @Texas Carol @desertskybulldogs @pdolphin27 @ddnene @JeannieCO @Davidh @Marine91 @Manydogs @Blueberrys Mom @JeannieCO @Casper @mavsfan4life @Libra926 @agingermom @Lisabear123

My apologies to [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] I wrote that post fast last night and failed to mention Rosalie also deserves a hats off because she was ready to go get Mia herself if needed and make the trip fro NY to Pa. Thank you Rosalie!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
So glad Mia is being taken care if and I'm so grateful for her meeting someone like Christine. We are all truly lucky to know such a wonderful person! Thank you for all you do!! :bravo:

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
That video is absolutely amazing. I cannot be happier of this outcome and so proud I had posted this to help give that baby a new life. And also thank you so much Christine. This was awesome! She looks so happy now I can see it. And I had a feeling she was used for breeding as mentioned when I had originally made my post but man I wish I was wrong :(. But either way she can now have a happy ending

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Great video. Thank you for sharing.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions